Photo

[RESOLVED] MoonGamers Chernarus is currently down

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

The provider we have been having problems with finally provided a fix. It broke things in the server, and we're working on getting it back up. It may come up without the dabatase at first, I have to get a current copy of it from Draggin. He has family in town so that could be a while.

#2 Thirteen

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

FYI, I believe this was resolved later durring the day, as I was online with many others.

#3 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Well it worked for a few hours then boom. Survival didn't live up to its name.

#4 Enforcer

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

Not so "survival-ish" eh?

I'll be happy to have the dedicated game going where we will have much more control over what happens and when.

#5 Edamame

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

Any ETA on the dedi?

#6 Enforcer

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

Was going to be this past weekend. It was up and we played in it, but, there was no saving the database yet. So, you can do what you wanted, as none of it was saved. It is contingent on our IT Department and their availability and you know how that goes...;) Still working on that direction though..we have just about a week left before I hope to say goodbye to Survival at the end of the month, where we will copy the db and import it as that seems to be where most are leaning..

#7 Lin

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:28 AM

The techs have been working on it daily. Right now, the "primary" server was DDOS'd again last night and is once again down. I have put in a ticket.

#8 Enforcer

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:15 AM

Seems like they have been down more than up here in the last little bit. While I know the attacks are unplanned, still, as a hosting company, you would think they would have a better plan to keep their customers satisfied and keep the hackers out. Course at what they charge, maybe they are going in volume vs. satisfaction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com