Photo

kicked

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

why is it every time i buy a helo then go to buy things and then start to return to my base i get kicked by the server, upon returning to the game the helo has crashed losing both the helo and what ever i have spent gold/silver on,this has now happened 4 times and i am running out of money. is this game telling me not to buy a helo but walk everywhere. anyone else having problems like this or is it just me?

#2 Lin

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

We need to know which server, please? And is there an error message when you're kicked? That can tell us what is going on and where to look. :)

How many times has this happened, please?

#3 Enforcer

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

And to back that up, Smegga, when you see me next time, let me know and I'll reimburse you for your losses if the game is glitching like that and kicking you. Hell, I'll buy it, and give it to you worst case scenario if we can't figure out why. That's just weird...

#4 smegga

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

three times on survivers server and once on master keys/multiple missions. always when i,m getting close to my base near airfield,it always comes with a box with "you were kicked for" then a lot of numbers.then i find i cannot re-enter the game immediatly as i get as far as authentication and it stops, i have to ctrl/alt/delete out and retry, after about three try's i can get in. tnx for the quick response lin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com