Photo

Overpoch

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Everyone Loves Marineland

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

Have you guys considered switching from Epoch to Overpoch? It's basically Epoch combined with another mod called Overwatch. It's extremely popular at the moment. Just some food for thought. ;)

#2 Warrior124

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

If you can could you provide more information on what it is, and all? Thanks, Everyone Loves Marineland. :)

#3 Edamame

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

It has a lot more weapons, most of them are variants. Some of them are not in ARMA 2. Along with that their are a bunch of different calibers and ammo for the differnt guns. Also has a bunch more vehicles mostly civilian ones. It also adds a bunch of new skins.

I think it could be a fun addition. Would need to go through and take out any crazy weapons like the Cheytech. It's basiclly an improved version of the AS50 and has a silencered version.

#4 JohnAlan

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

Only problem I have ever had with overpoch is having to put in the additional launch parameters. It's a pain when you are going from one mod to the next. Other than that I like the mod.

#5 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

Its also heavily focused on a real zombie apocalypse theme where PVP is the main outcome.

#6 Everyone Loves Marineland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

Basically what Edamame said. About 350+ new weapons and 30+ new vehicles. If you want to try it install Epoch and Overwatch on Dayz commander, then paste

-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

into the launch parameters(under Dayz commander settings). Then you just need to find an Overpoch server.

#7 Edamame

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Overwatch is very PvP themed. But any mod for DayZ aside from Epoch and Origin is that way. Overpoch is just more options than Epoch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com