Photo

stuck on loading splash screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 guidoune

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:03 AM

for some random reason my game load it create the character but i still see the loading screen, i can hear myself walk but that about it

#2 CrashMaster

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

for some random reason my game load it create the character but i still see the loading screen, i can hear myself walk but that about it

its a known issue with the game with no known 100% fix... for me joining another server then coming back to the server I want to be on has fixed the issue for awhile, sometimes you need to verify your files. It just depends on what is causing it to hang.

#3 Lin

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

I have heard that it has something to do with the game or Steam update. We have been getting around that by adding a command line to DayZ Commander. Go to the Commander, click on Settings, and add the following line into your Additional Launch Parameters:

(You may need to change some of the parameters depending upon your CPU, RAM, etc)

-malloc=system -winxp -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=2 -noLogs -noPause -maxMem=2047 -maxVRAM=2047 -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

The noPause and noLogs are what get you in past that screen.

#4 Enforcer

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

I had the same issue last weekend. I added the liner and have not had any problems since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com