Photo

Last night was awesome!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve2112

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:03 PM

Was a great game for most of the night. Not too much fighting and only a couple warnings. 

An epic appearance by Lin. "I'm so bad in a tank"...lol! I know Lin...you were really reconnecting with Harry/Hairy?.....but was good to see you play. 

The new bots are a bit easy to play.....er kill. I wonder if we can/should up their AI. A few new toys like 50 cal on second story market garden was cool. But I wonder if those were just easy bot kills. 

Later in the night some other folks took over....and it made me realize how distracting certain distracting radio use can be. Not saying just language but anything. I will be more mindful of my own comments for sure. 

Anyway....was fun..thank you for all you do and the new improvements! 

• Lin, Wasabi®, posi and 1 other like this

#2 Capn Cackler

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

Was a great game for most of the night. Not too much fighting and only a couple warnings. 

An epic appearance by Lin. "I'm so bad in a tank"...lol! I know Lin...you were really reconnecting with Harry/Hairy?.....but was good to see you play. 

The new bots are a bit easy to play.....er kill. I wonder if we can/should up their AI. A few new toys like 50 cal on second story market garden was cool. But I wonder if those were just easy bot kills. 

Later in the night some other folks took over....and it made me realize how distracting certain distracting radio use can be. Not saying just language but anything. I will be more mindful of my own comments for sure. 

I wouldn't mind some more adept bots if only they wouldn't cheat and be able to see me 50 miles off and kill me with their snipers or engie rifles

#3 dodgem

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:56 AM

I wouldn't mind some more adept bots if only they wouldn't cheat and be able to see me 50 miles off and kill me with their snipers or engie rifles

I'm fairly sure that's the issue. If you up their AI then that will be even more common.
  • Capn Cackler likes this

#4 Capn Cackler

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:50 PM

I'm fairly sure that's the issue. If you up their AI then that will be even more common.

I'm fully aware that it would get worse. It would be cool if someone knew how to modify the AI of bots so that they would be a bit blinder at long range and be a bit more aggressive at short range

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com