Photo

Survive Or Die (xeylores server)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Xeylore

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Ok i have been looking through a few mods have and decided to combine a few to help create a unique and different server and here is what iv got

Mods (downloaded through dayz commander and need to join the server)
Epoch ( 1.0.5.1)
Namalsk (0.75)
Overwatch (0.2.5)

server ip/port
64.120.56.206:2366
add this aswell (for dayz commander)
64.120.56.206:2365

additional launch parameters (set in option on dayz commander)
-mod=@DayZ_Namalsk;@DayzOverwatch;
( if using some launch parameters then put in like this -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Namalsk; -winxp -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=2 -noLogs -noPause -maxMem=2047 -maxVRAM=2047 -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion )

Map
namalsk

Features
EVR Storms
Cold weather
warm clothing
Bloodsuckers
New Weapons
New Vehicles
Raven Drone
Custom loot Tables

This server is a pvp server so bases will be destructible traders are a no kill/stealing zone,
im trying to bring back the aspects of survival back to dayz so vehicles are limited money will be harder
there will be good weapons not available at any trader which includes ammo so if you want the weapon and ammo you need to scavenge for it.
Now as im trying to bring back the survivability of dayz this does mean traders will be at a shortage they will have a daily updated stock but it will be limited so once they are out they are out till the daily restock takes place this means traders have to rely on you for keeping the stock in.
As everyone is too used to the zombies of dayz the Bloodsuckers will be the once to be careful of

Posted Image

ofc there are still some bugs to be fixed but ill do my best to get the bug spray on them
so pop on join the pvp side team up with people to steal their stuff or Serve and protect against the bandits The choice is yours

#2 Xeylore

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

bloodsucker are taken off for the moment due to them causing major fps issues after about an hour of being up (so working on a fix)

#3 gen_stallonee

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

Sounds great, one question, what is an EVR storm?

#4 Xeylore

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

#5 gen_stallonee

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

you don't like to make these things easy do you? lol

#6 Enforcer

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

Good show Xeylore. I am hopeful a population finds the server. I don't know if the server is right for me, but, hope that some will stick it out. I may pop over just to check it out though..

#7 Xeylore

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

due to errors that kept popping up due to the taviana map i have decided to use the namalsk map
server is up and running with bloodsuckers turned on

#8 Xeylore

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

seems bloodsucker are working fine on the server now defo some good fun on there just ask SgtBarret

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com