Photo

Some Fixes to the New Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xeylore

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Ok
Now a have few hairs left on my head trying to figure this all out i have 2 working solutions!!!!
now first off the problem behind dayz commander is it isnt reading the server version which is why it is grey out,
before it even gets mentioned about other server showing up fine on DZC here is my answer
those server have had the updated steam version running longer than we have and for some reason DZC seems to be taking hours upon hours to read the versions even if the server is displaying it correctly in the server name no one has found a Proper fix for it yet so it shows up normally as the problem fixed its self over time.
(source = http://epochmod.com/...ommander/page-4)

now the fixes i have will enable you to join the server (needs the latest commander/Arma 1 125548 Updates both solutions)

solution 1 Dayz Commander Latest version and arma 2 125548 (should fix the not showing up in DZC)

First of if you dont have hidden files and folders activated then do so
(go to control panel, click folder options,click view tab, tick view hidden file/folders
apply and ok)

go to "C:\Users\what ever your name is here\AppData\Local\DayZCommander"
delete the file called settings reopen DZC and ADD "64.120.56.206:2301" to favs (use this ip port for DZC only)
(server will most likely be greyed out follow below)
go to settings and add this to your launch parameters

-mod=@DayZ_Epoch; -winxp -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=2 -noLogs -noPause -maxMem=2047 -maxVRAM=2047

Solution 2 Dayz Launcher (this is designed for the steam arma version)

once installed go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead"
Rename Your "@DayZ_Epoch" to "@DayZ_Epoch1051" (without quotations ofc)
on DZL (Dayz launcher) look for moongamers on the search option click the star to add to favorites
and join the server

on the launch tab click advanced
put in ip and port "64.120.56.206:2302" select epoch 1.0.5.1 click add and tick no logs, no slash, no pause
then click launch

hope this helps you guys

#2 Dietrich

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Nice quick edit, was about to nit pick. nice fix, keep it up!

#3 Warrior124

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

For some odd reason it keeps giving me something like Bad version, server rejection or something like that. Here is what I have so far...

DayZ Commander = 0.9.1.95
Arma2 = 112555
DayZ = 1.8.1
DayZ Epoch = 1.0.5.1

Edited by Warrior124, 26 July 2014 - 10:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com