Photo

Chernarus Database Restored Sept 2 12:30AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

Due to a little mix up on the development server, the database for Chernarus was altered by the decay script we are testing. This was due to my (CrDraggin's) mix up. In order to get people's bases back, I restored the database to Sept 1st 7PM Central time. This was done on Sept 2nd at 12:30AM. I restored all objects created after that time to the database, but minor changes like wall upgrades might not have took.

This might cause a few problems with spawning in. Please get with an admin for assistance. I will try and stay in to assist.

Sorry for the inconvenience this caused. The configuration issue that caused this event has been fixed.

#2 Enforcer

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

I think I should be good. May have a few sandbags built after that time, but, otherwise, I should be okay. Does this affect anything else other than buildings? What about items sold or purchased? So, if I had two dozen guns in the truck and sold them, will I have to resell them all over again?

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

Yes, you will need to resell those items.

#4 Enforcer

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

You Bastage!! :boo: Actually..wait...if the db was reset to 1900 hours, then I was never there. And IF I was never there, I did not complete the mission to get all the guns. And IF I didn't get the guns to begin with, and I didn't sell them, I don't own them as I type this right now! OMG, I think I just wet myself a little. This whole concept of redo is just blowing my mind..

So...do I get reimbursed for the two briefcases of guns I lost? What about the truck I sold? Or let me see if there is something else I can whine about because of this....

[sigh]...players....just kills me..

#5 CrashMaster

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:08 AM

You Bastage!! :boo: Actually..wait...if the db was reset to 1900 hours, then I was never there. And IF I was never there, I did not complete the mission to get all the guns. And IF I didn't get the guns to begin with, and I didn't sell them, I don't own them as I type this right now! OMG, I think I just wet myself a little. This whole concept of redo is just blowing my mind..

So...do I get reimbursed for the two briefcases of guns I lost? What about the truck I sold? Or let me see if there is something else I can whine about because of this....

[sigh]...players....just kills me..

So you just tell them the server went into Dream mode and what you have now is real...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com