Photo

Mamba's 4v4 Objective Tournament

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Black Mamba

Posted 27 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

rSJuq5b.png

What is it?

As part of my weekly mod events I am throwing up this mini-cup next Saturday. It is a small knockout tournament.

4 teams of 4 players may register and specs are also welcomed. If you want to join just to film the cup, take screens, you may also join (but just make sure you don't spawn will the teams are playing each other).

For those of you that don't know my mod, you may read more information about it here: http://team-simple.o...pic.php?id=3183
It is a small infantry conversion mod (no nades or explosives).

Download link (also found in my signature) is here: http://www.mediafire...st_0.5-BETA.zip

How do we play?

The cup will take place in the Objective GPM. For those of you familiar with Secret Weapons, it is a game mode found in most of the maps. The object of the game is to infiltrate the Axis stronghold (by destroying gates or cement blocks) in order to get access to the object to destroy (the Objective). In both maps listed on the pictures, a safe must be destroyed. Once destroyed the Allied side automatically wins. The Axis of course must defend this safe from Allied expacks at all costs. If they can hold the Allied assaults long enough until the Allied tickets run out, the Axis team wins.

A typical Objective round lasts three minutes, that means the Allied side has three minutes to penetrate Axis defenses to then blow up the safe.

A few rules:

- A match will consist of a best of five rounds approach. The maximum length of a match should then be 15 minutes
- Server will be PunkBuster protected when the tournament begins
- Nades and explosives are disabled
- Round time limit is three minutes
- On the map Labyrinth_Pro, which will be the map used in the Final, players may only spawn once

Teams may sign up in this topic. Make sure you have the mod installed, PB and a GSC account as those will be required to sign up for the event. Every team will have a captain responsible of contacting his/her team members and training them for the match if required.

IMPORTANT: You may also sign up as a freelance player, meaning you do not need a team to play. If there is not enough players signing up then the event will turn into a fun mod event night.

1) Captain name:
2) GSC account:
3) Country:
4) Team name + tags:
5) Date suggestions if the date mentioned on the picture doesn't work out for you

For any additional inquiries/questions, PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com