Photo

Ammo box

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 LL22

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

Hey,

I had a little problem when i wanted reload my zook near an ammo box.

Or I'm missing something :stars:

#2 Joker (Aut)

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:58 AM

Oh lol. I didn't know you were there!

These boxes in the windmill are deactivated. They dont work. Every other ammo box in the map works.

Hopefully this answer your question.

Dominik

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#3 LL22

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

lol ok, i didn't know that it was possible to disable ammo box :)

Thx for your reply

• Joker (Aut) likes this

#4 Jubilee

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:19 PM

I miss that ammo box. I spend half my life on Bocage throwing myself into barbed wire to respawn with full ammo.

#5 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

I miss that ammo box. I spend half my life on Bocage throwing myself into barbed wire to respawn with full ammo.

LOL

do you know you have a suicide button at game console ? ahahhaah first time I`ve heard about a gamer do this ! 

#6 Renlist

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

It  makes sense not having unlimited ammo from ammo boxes in the windmill attic.

Also, if you kill yourself by purposely running over barbed wire, you don't take a 2 point hit on your score like you do using the suicide button.

#7 King of the Squirrels

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

It was nade and xpact spam on steroids at times.  It needed to be done.

• Grassy likes this

#8 Jubilee

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

Also, if you kill yourself by purposely running over barbed wire, you don't take a 2 point hit on your score like you do using the suicide button.

Exactly! 

And yes, I totes agree about the expack spammers. Very annoying. It's a terrible thing that they ruined the ammo box for everyone else. 15 bullets is not enough for a sniper life span!

#9 scottisblack

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:37 PM

Exactly! 

And yes, I totes agree about the expack spammers. Very annoying. It's a terrible thing that they ruined the ammo box for everyone else. 15 bullets is not enough for a sniper life span!

Yeah maybe an ammo box at the bottom of the stairs would be better.  But I imagine it would still be abused pretty bad.

#10 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

:( I'm a noob on that after 12 years of game ! Hahaha ! A real backfire ! But I'm glad I'm still learning

#11 Rubulator

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

If you weren't so damn good Jubi you wouldn't need an ammo box!!

• Jubilee likes this

#12 Rabid_Animal

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:20 AM

LOL

do you know you have a suicide button at game console ? ahahhaah first time I`ve heard about a gamer do this ! 

You don't get the -2 penalty for killing yourself with barb wire, falling, going out of bounds or drowning. My favorite is the bunker/ cement trench instant death on Mimoyecques or however it is spelled Secret Weapons map. 

#13 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

LOL

You don't get the -2 penalty for killing yourself with barb wire, falling, going out of bounds or drowning. My favorite is the bunker/ cement trench instant death on Mimoyecques or however it is spelled Secret Weapons map.

After 12 years did not knew that till this thread ! Ahahaha what a noob I am :)

#14 Renlist

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:40 PM

The suicide option is there when you want to immediately die and spawn at a newly capped flag when it's the only flag your team has been able to cap and it needs immediate reinforcement.  Most won't do that in order to preserve their score. I've used the suicide button because I know if I don't get help there, the flag will get uncapped again real fast.

• -=TheTroopeR=- and Rubulator like this

#15 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:35 AM

I would not be able to sleep at night if I purposely lost 2 points.   :(

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#16 Renlist

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Losing 2 points might not get me a star...

#17 GoodDayToDie

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:13 PM

I agree Renlist. I have used that method countless times.

I prefer to get killed in another way though.

I still can't seem to get on the MG server though :/

#18 Renlist

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

Why?  Banned?  What's the problem?

Open your BF1942 game and let it show available servers on the list...look for MoonGamers there, or better yet, at that area, choose the opion of typing in the address of MG's server and see afterwards if you can join after entering MG's server address.   If you can't join...give more info.  

#19 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:55 AM

Why?  Banned?  What's the problem?

Open your BF1942 game and let it show available servers on the list...look for MoonGamers there, or better yet, at that area, choose the opion of typing in the address of MG's server and see afterwards if you can join after entering MG's server address.   If you can't join...give more info.  

I saw GoodDay in server this weekend :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com