Photo

When an admin bully gamers and abuse powers.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

see you later......

#2 King of the Squirrels

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

You need to calm down and explain things. First things first

Make your point and explain your grievence. List them so they can be address. Your current post is rant with nothing to address.

We need a litle more to go on. LIke when and where and what happened. Not one example of what happen has has been made.  Just shout box stuff.

So just Trooper up and calmily make your points. LOL  If there is problem in game take it here.  You know how things are handled here.   Other admins who were there can you address your problems. 

• Angerfist and Captain John H. Miller like this

#3 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:56 PM

You need to calm down and explain things. First things first

Make your point and explain your grievence. List them so they can be address. Your current post is rant with nothing to address.

We need a litle more to go on. LIke when and where and what happened. Not one example of what happen has has been made.  Just shout box stuff.

So just Trooper up and calmily make your points. LOL  If there is problem in game take it here.  You know how things are handled here.   Other admins who were there can you address your problems. 

Nothing will be done,  Is because some of you have honor that I just say that you need to keep an eye on Twilight, and due to him,  later guys I`ll test how much i can miss you all. :) 

#4 Grinch

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Interesting......I wonder if a common theme is present here.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#5 King of the Squirrels

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Your decision is your decision. Trooper you still have not posted as to who where and when and what the problem is. As of this moment you have have no points in which to address. I am sorry, your problem cannot be fixed unless your state your problem or problems. There were two admins in game which could help with your problem.  You have posted nothing to respond too.

#6 Rubulator

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:14 PM

Troop, as a new admin I can assure you the senior team takes all issues seriously. I does not matter if its a problem with an admin or a player. Patience is key. Some issues take a long time to be investigated in order to come to the most fair and correct decision. But the team needs information in order to proceed.

#7 Lin

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:07 AM

His issue is from Twilight, the date/time is about the same time he posted this.

#8 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:30 AM

It really bothers me when I see players so upset. I enjoy all the players and admins.

It is just a game. We need to remember this,

I always enjoy Trooper in game.

:grphug: 

• -=TheTroopeR=-, Pitcher and God of War (VET) like this

#9 scottisblack

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

It really bothers me when I see players so upset. I enjoy all the players and admins.

It is just a game. We need to remember this,

I always enjoy Trooper in game.

:grphug:

I agree it's great for us all to get along and I think the admins have been great too, but admins are people too and they do go off the rails from time to time.

It is just a game but where humans are involved there will always be drama.  Nobody is immune to bad moods and or misbehaviour from time to time.  If you're not on here misbehaving maybe you're at home 'kicking the cat' or something.

With longstanding members the likelihood of incident tends to go up, and I think generally they deserve a bit longer leash(for lack of better word).

When people do get upset and get on the wrong side of an admin, they might just feel it's not worth it to explain themselves. Its really hard to come out of any altercation with a member, especially an admin, and feel any kind of vindication.  Just the other day I got involved with another guy who makes a point of trying to get a rise out of me every time he's on, and I ended up looking like a bigger tool in the process ( I generally avoid that kind of stuff).

Anyways just some general thoughts, I wasn't there but I just thought I'd mention that.

• Rubulator likes this

#10 Twilight

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:25 PM

His issue is from Twilight, the date/time is about the same time he posted this.

This is working to create some misconceptions. While I am sure they would be dispelled later, let me see if I can preempt that.

@Trooper. That morning you and I had been playing together, an error occurred on takeoff and we were both destroyed. I elaborated on this, perhaps my mistake. As well as to being shot at soon immediately after..by your plane. This wasn't for the sake of drama, which it's translated into. While I didn't enjoy these events I certainly didn't bully you explaining them or abuse any power. The last exchange we left off on was "enjoy the rest of rtr".

Afterward, you were kicked by a different admin. That action prompting you to create this thread. However. It was not performed by me, escalated with, or something I'd expressly hoped to see.

In general I like you and try to afford you the patience I think someone genuinely nice is entitled to, even if you're talking in Portuguese a bit too much at times. I'm not out to drive you off somewhere or anything like that. I apologize if I made you upset.

Hope this helps, and, in the not too distant future we should kill eachother in game. :)

• Captain John H. Miller and Rubulator like this

#11 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:51 PM

Hello, 

First of all I want to thank you all that posted here,  all post show a real interest to know what was issue and hear all sides of the story,  this show we are a healthy community where all voices are hear.

Second I want to apologize to Lin,  as I believe that I was kicked by another admin,  I would never start a post with this title If I realized was her,  as she is one of the most fair people I ever knew, not mentioning her amazing voice :)  :wub:

Third, I was tired to see some ® and admin behave in a questionable matter when they got together in same team,  in order to have the other been spawn kill at uncap flag.  I think ® and admins should or must try to have equal power teams so gamers can have nice games. 

Last but not least,  I have separated from my wife after 9 years together and needed time for myself and all issues that came with this.  It is a sad moment but needed as we have no more in common,  we go to different path.

Twilight, 

It was true that we crashed on take of at Santa Crocce and unfortunately I did TK you as I was shooting (as far as I remember) enemy at same line of fire. Was of course non intentional.  

I will be absolute sincere and say that as someone that loves to play as a pilot,  it is very frustrating to when finally have you on sight and aimed that no harm came from my plane bullets, I do the same as I do to all other pilots but in your case result is null.  I want to believe it is due to LAG, PING etc etc.  as I also enjoy to play with you a lot (when at same team)  and nothing else.  I will police myself yo just keep trying to do my pilot job and forgot my frustration when again my bullets do no harm etc. 

Just ask you something,  try not to bail,  even If to avoid plane remains,  as many pilots including me have a technique to get enemy also by place plane in enemy path so even after been shot got the enemy die too. I have no hard feelings,   just a glass of water that got filled that day.

Cheers to all and Im happy that could play w/o need to post at "unban section" 

Troop

• Pitcher, Rubulator and scottisblack like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com