Photo

So you want to be an Arma 3 Admin?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

This post is for anyone who knows the MoonGamers way of things who have come to find out about becoming an Admin for our MoonGamers Arma 3 Exile servers.

We are very particular who we put in charge of the store. Your posting here will not guarantee that you will become an Admin for MoonGamers! However, in order to get started in the "get to know you" process, you can help by posting your bios here.

Game Name:
First Name:
Which server do you play:
How often do you play (Server Map, PVE, PVP):
Why should we make you an Admin?:

Please don't spam this thread.

#2 Treleifin

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Game Name: Treleifin

First Name: Hope

Arma 2
Moongamers Dayz Epoch Chernarus PVE
Arma 3
Moongamers PVE Exile Altis
Moongamers PVE Winter Chenarus Server

How often do you play (Server Map, PVE, PVP): Daily

Why should we make you an Admin?: I am a fair person. I believe in fair gaming. I like to help other people while they play on the server. 

#3 Foxin

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

Game Name: Foxin

First Name: Felix 

Arma 2
Arma 3 

How often do you play (Server Map, PVE, PVP): I play daily i like to switch between playing Arma 2 & Arma 3 just so i don't get burned out. 

Why should we make you an Admin?: i have a lot of free time, i'm willing to learn about new about new things. I also would love to help get more new players into the server by doing live streams and making videos showing how fun the community is.

#4 JohnMcTiggs

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:33 AM

Game Name: John McTiggs
First Name: Donovan
Which server do you play: Arma 2 Epoch, Arma 3 Exile
How often do you play (Server Map, PVE, PVP): Play almost Daily in A3 server, every now and then switch to the A2 server to switch it up.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I'm looking to be more of a "Graveyard Shift" admin to be on when most aren't since I live in AZ Mountain time (no daylight savings) and also to create missions and edit missions that have issues as in, messed up loot. Also since I would just like to help out in general. 

#5 Captian Brian

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

Game name: Captian Brian

Which servers:   Arma 2 Chernarus;  Arma 2 Takistan;  Arma 3

Why:  I have played  on the Moongamer's pve servers for several years and believe I am well known and respected.  I have a good understanding of the games and spend 20 - 30 hrs per week playing.  I would like to learn how to be an admin so that I can enjoy the game more and also continue to help players.  

#6 Dr Bones

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:18 PM

Dr Bones

real Name   Mary

age  53

location    Richton Ms

which servers:  arma 2 admin player:  arma 3;  various other games with moongamers

Trelefin has mentioned needing  help , testers to hel her with servers to me a couple times.   I am home most days, because i am retired and do not work. Ya'll know me i am an admin on arma 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com