Photo

Howdy Fellow Gamers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VLAD-TEPES<82ndAB>

Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:32 PM

Hello all,

I go By VLAD-TEPES. ( https://forvo.com/wo...ord/vlad_ţepeş/ )

I am 40 years old, Divorced with 2 daughters, 21 and 18, and a 1 year old grandson.

I currently reside in NY, but have lived in many states.  I have been a PC gamer for 35+ years.

I was raised by 2 computer nerds, my Mom worked for IBM and Digital way back in the day, and My father worked for Boeing and Lockheed way back in the day and currently he works for BAE Systems in Cambridge. 

I myself am a  cook, have been for 22 years.  Something about using science and technology to make awesome food just tickles my fancy.  Okay well hope to see yall on the playing field/ battlegrounds.

Thanks for reading,

VLAD 

• Rubulator likes this

#2 birney

Posted 07 June 2020 - 06:44 AM

Hi Vlad - good to see you here. I am the 'brit' you met in discord lol. Welcome to Moongamers forums. I am sure our arma 3 guys will say Hi shortly and if they don't  forgive them cause they are trying to get the life server up and running and as you have been talking to them in discord why text when you can talk. Your father? is that Cambridge USA or the proper Cambridge in England lol. If i find myself back in the arma life server lets run together and 'kidnap' a copper lol.

#3 dodgem

Posted 07 June 2020 - 03:01 PM

Welcome to the forums!

#4 VLAD-TEPES<82ndAB>

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:15 AM

Hey Birney. He is in the USA.  He was stationed in Germany and the UK, back in the late 70s early 80s when he worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency.

#5 Treleifin

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:06 AM

Welcome to the community, Vlad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com