Photo

A long overdue introduction :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole

Posted 25 June 2022 - 11:56 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I currently live in central Illinois around Springfield.  After playing/lurking on the Moongamers server for several years, I decided it was time to make a forum account and introduce myself.  In-game I play as an engineer under the name lookoutriddick.  I have been playing BF1942 ever since it came out in 2002 during my high school years.  In high school, I would try to get home as soon as possible so that I could play BF1942 or Desert Combat.  Somehow, I managed to graduate on time.  😊  During my high school/college years I played under the name ps2dude and played competitively in a clan named Devil’s Mercenary Brigade or DMB for short.  I’ve played most of the Battlefield games released on the PC, but none of them has kept my attention for as long as BF1942 has.  Anyways, that is just a little bit about me.  I did jump in Discord tonight for a while but did not want to interrupt so I did not introduce myself there yet.  I look forward to many more games of landmining/expacking you all. 😊

lookoutriddick

• TDBilliamByron24 likes this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 26 June 2022 - 12:54 AM

Hello! Welcome to our forum!

#3 smudge

Posted 26 June 2022 - 01:56 AM

welcome john. c u in the server :)

#4 Wasabi®

Posted 26 June 2022 - 11:29 AM

Welcome

#5 D Day