Photo

Tank basic tips video

getgood

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Angerfist

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

Greg (who ? never heard of that guy) send me this video. Nice tutorial with basic tanking tips & tricks.

• Zap Rowsdower, gregefc and coffeeassassin like this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

Greg (who ? never heard of that guy) send me this video. Nice tutorial with basic tanking tips & tricks.

I bet that greg don't even play.

#3 gregefc

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:34 PM

Good for anyone trying to learn some basics. This guy (Grinder) was a definite top tier tanker in the games prime. He made this exclusively for our clan members a long time ago in an attempt to educate. I feel like it would help the community out now though and hope some people can learn from it.

Pay special close attention to where he tells you to shoot the tanks. Especially those of you that always get angry when someone one shots you from the front.

There is a lot more to tanking than point and shoot and he spells a lot of it out in this video. Little known facts like yes, you can one shot a tiger with a Sherman from the front.

There actually used to be a mod that highlighted in neon colors the weak areas on all tanks so you could learn where to shoot as well. If I can dig it up, I will post it.

Anyways, watch and enjoy.
  • Angerfist likes this

#4 Grassy

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:07 AM

Grinder?  SOC? he was incredible   I actually hired Merlin back in the day who also worked with 20ID and Revival. ...as well as Devil's Assassins, We modded El AL and would do 6v6 tank battles for practice.

One of the best drills ever was rotating the tank 360 degrees while keeping the barrell steady and hitting a target.

Thanks for posting this...fond memories of a wonderful time!

#5 gregefc

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

Yep. Same guy. However I will say he spent the majority of his time in [52].

[20ID] was a good group of players. terminal played up until a few years ago.

Glad you enjoyed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com