Photo

Posi.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

For what reason does this random piece of hardware float out of bounds? I have been curious about this for years.

rzPm85O.jpg

#2 Rotor Head

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

It is likely just some code that the game designers messed up on and never fixed. It could be as simple as typing a set of coordinates incorrectly.

#3 Renlist

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:48 AM

I've tossed a nade inside a bunker and waited outside too close to the bunker wall when it detonated. I died.  One of those things.   BF1942 is full of  stuff like that.

#4 Rotor Head

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

I think the production of the game may have been rushed towards the end of development. There are components in the game files which are, from what I can tell, not used on anything. For example, there is a bomb sight for the B17; how it was supposed to work I don't know maybe a bomber position in the aircraft? It also looks like the B17 was intended to have a tail gunner but the code never got finished. We may never know.

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

I think the production of the game may have been rushed towards the end of development. There are components in the game files which are, from what I can tell, not used on anything. For example, there is a bomb sight for the B17; how it was supposed to work I don't know maybe a bomber position in the aircraft? It also looks like the B17 was intended to have a tail gunner but the code never got finished. We may never know.

BattleField 1942 2   :P

#6 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

I think the production of the game may have been rushed towards the end of development.

Blasphemy! EA has never been known to do such things!

Thank you for the input Rotor. With all that being said, a fortress should be built around this thing so it doesn't go to waste.

• Grinch likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com