Photo

bug on Lib of Caen

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

Come out of allies base in a tank, to the west you cross the bridge and you lose health on the bridge as if you were in water in a vehicle...stay on it long enough your vehicle blows up.

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

Sounds interresting, we'll have a look at it. ;)

#3 Colonel Tavington

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

I was expecting to see that there was a giant mutant spider.

#4 Grassy

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

I was expecting to see that there was a giant mutant spider.

After a hard rain...go into the cowfield and pick the mushrooms off of the cowpies..lol  clean them and eat them or boil them down to a tea....you will see all the giant spiders you can handle..lmao

• Rubulator likes this

#5 Renlist

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

Come out of allies base in a tank, to the west you cross the bridge and you lose health on the bridge as if you were in water in a vehicle...stay on it long enough your vehicle blows up.

I've not seen that happen on a  Caen bridge. Playing as Allied on Omaha, tanks will take damage when driving over the water puddle (near the tank spawn).   

#6 AblazinEagle

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

i have that same problem crossing the bridge

#7 Moving Target

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

I thought he was gonna say grassy gets a good score on lib, that was the bug ;)

See ya'll in the game soon

#8 Spare Parts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

This same thing happens on a Secret weapons map. Allies cross the only bridge in a tank and that tank loses half its health.  I always found it annoying but assumed it was put there for some reason.

#9 Rubulator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:53 PM

This same thing happens on a Secret weapons map. Allies cross the only bridge in a tank and that tank loses half its health.  I always found it annoying but assumed it was put there for some reason.

​Yea on Kbely leaving the allied base. You have to stay to the right I believe to avoid it... Probably a pot hole... 

#10 Grassy

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

It isn't a crisis or anything just an observation...thanks for the input and the humor.  :lol:

I thought he was gonna say grassy gets a good score on lib, that was the bug ;)

See ya'll in the game soon

MT... :rofl:

#11 Colonel Tavington

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:58 PM

• Grassy likes this

#12 Grassy

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

Demonstrated the glitch this past evening, it seems to only happen with tanks for some odd reason. Possibly due to the modding?  Perhaps we could run the vanilla version and see if it happens?

#13 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:07 AM

I think for now it would be best to avoid that plath with a tank for now.

• Grassy likes this

#14 Grassy

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

Too bad we can't Mod a sign that says  "area 51 bridge"

#15 pinchythelobster

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

I was able to spawn the parachute flag in Caen after our side was all killed. I was able to spawn and engage the enemy until the tickets ran out.

#16 Spare Parts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:01 AM

I was able to spawn the parachute flag in Caen after our side was all killed. I was able to spawn and engage the enemy until the tickets ran out.

Cheater

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#17 pinchythelobster

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Cheater

I think we need to review the purpose of hush money and the requirements of accepting said money.
  • Spare Parts likes this

#18 Moving Target

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Cheater

Spare Parts has been kicked from the forums for hackusations.
  • Grassy and pinchythelobster like this

#19 Spare Parts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Cheater

Spare Parts has been kicked from the forums for hackusations.

Liar

• Grassy likes this

#20 Grassy

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

Lolol you guys crack me up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com