#41 Naked Cowboy

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:26 PM

EDITED PLZ ERASE ME FROM THE LIST

#42 Element_Surprise

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

Game Name: Element Surprise

First Name: John

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ

How often and what times do you play: Everyday just about from around 5 - 9pm central

Why should we make you an Admin?: Im always there and Im one of the honest players that you do have. I dont nade spam or Ex-pack spam. And to many times theres people doing this and other things with no admin on. :whippingsmiley:

#43 Monkey

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:04 PM

Game Name:T_C or sometimes Yeknom or Monkey (the latter 2 not so much anymore)
First Name:Terry
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:TDM and CQ
How often and what times do you play:usually nights and early mornings
Why should we make you an Admin?:Know the rules been around and played with the Core for years. Have TS and a MIC(yea I know been too long) Have a second computer that I use to run a LAN BF '42 server and use that for Teamspeak and my server manager...... have a bit of knowledge of how the remote manager works

If I do get a position I will use the Monkey name when I am in admin attire so as to keep the name with the forum name.
I guess its time for me to at least try out.

#44 A H1sToRy oF ViOLeNcE

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

Game Name: A|H1sToRy|oF|ViOLeNcE
First Name:James
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM
How often and what times do you play: 5 hours a day, i play way to much lol ! around 4:00 - 10:00 pm GMT (London)
Why should we make you an Admin?:

Well i hope i am a respected player and i respect and follow all the rules of the server.
I have a great relationship with many of the admins including Birney , Dan_Daly , Pigpen and other regulars such as Dodgem an Death Trap.
i am openly active on Teamspeak and am a great person to approach ifa problem arrises, and i am generally on when admins are needed, either early, mid day or evening.

The main thing is i cannot stand disruptive people in game play, causing other players to be anoyed and frustrated , instead of having a good gaming environment. The main cause of this is there not being any admins on to deal with it, so obviously it continues for long periods of time.

An example of this is a few days back a player named Golly Wog entered the server and many players were not happy about this players particular name and an argument ensued, as there was no admin on no-one could do anything about it , and i felt as a player frustrated that 1 player was disrupting all the other gamers fun with a derogatory name. Also nade spammers and tank campers are also a primary game disruptor, when it is clearly stated in the server rules that these activities are prohibated.

I spend many hours on BF and i have got to know many players and good people on TS , i am a long time player on the server and have a great time with all of the guys who also play.

I hope i hear from some-one soon

thanks for your time.

A|H1sToRy|oF|ViOLeNcE

#45 Slobodian

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:12 PM

Game name:Slobodian
First name:Ostap
Which server do you play:CQ
How often and at what times do you play:I play a lot and I play on the week ends and on week days after 4pm EST
Why should we make you a admin:I am a good leader and I am a tiny bit bossy and that might be good for a admin, I like to keep every thing fair and fun I know the admin commands like !clan !beach !moon... I play on the moon servers allot and it would be a very positive and enjoyable experience for me

#46 Wasabi®

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:31 AM

I know the admin commands like !clan !beach !moon...

And you seem to like to use them as well.

#47 DAN_DALY

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:40 AM

Game name:Slobodian
First name:Ostap
Which server do you play:CQ
How often and at what times do you play:I play a lot and I play on the week ends and on week days after 4pm EST
Why should we make you a admin:I am a good leader and I am a tiny bit bossy and that might be good for a admin, I like to keep every thing fair and fun I know the admin commands like !clan !beach !moon... I play on the moon servers allot and it would be a very positive and enjoyable experience for me

Slobodian please check your messages on the forum. Thanks!

#48 Slobodian

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:56 PM

Where is my message? can you pleas send me the link for the message. thanks

#49 VetteDude

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:43 PM

Up in the upper left hand corner there should be a thing that says "1 new Message". Click on that, then there should be message from Dan in a kind of email inbox style :)

#50 Bullet-BS

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:49 AM

Game Name: Bullet[BS]
First Name: Bob
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Both mostly TDM
How often and what times do you play: Too numerous to list
Why should we make you an Admin?: I have played on Moon's servers for while and understand not only the rules but the spirit of them as well, and I have had a lot of fun on the servers and want to do my part to help others have the same experience.

#51 chris6273

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

Game Name:[F|H]Boomer

First Name:Christopher

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:i play on both but i do play on TDM the most

How often and what times do you play: time may vary but im around 3.45pm-8.00pm weekdays and all day allmost every weekend

Why should we make you an Admin?: i have read the rules over and over again. every week i read through them once to make sure there are not any new ones. i have Administrator experiense before on a server but i gave up on them becuase they did not have any players on them ever. i would never give up on moongamers due to the high population of the servers and the amount of people they get on them. i really hope to get this job as i normally just sit around practicing on the moongamer servers all the time, so i think i will try to make a step up a level. i have a microphone and teamspeak so there is no need to worry. i am on teamspeak all the time when i am on battlefield due to if there if there is a problem i can tell one of the staff quickly. i will do this job as told and i will obey whatever the senior staff tell me to. i will continue to play on the moongamer servers atleast 2 hours a day (i may be busy) but i will always try and make my best effort to stay on moongamer servers as long as possible. i have NEVER and will not ever cause trouble on the servers. the reason i wouldnt is because i am not that kind of person that would make troble just for the sake of it. i really hope you consider this request and i hope you all have a great day

yours sincerly

Christopher Evans

#52 NightHawk

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

Game Name: ={SUSAF}=NightHawk Or just NightHawk
First Name: Hans

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:

I play on TDM and CQ. I probably play on CQ a little more than TDM.

How often and what times do you play:
I play anywhere from about one to 3 hours a day. And about two days of the week only 30min due to homework.

Why should we make you an Admin?:
I believe that I should be an admin because I know the rules very well and I would love to be more of a part of Moongamers and help enforce the rules to make the servers fun and enjoyable. Also I take part in the forums and would love to help others learn how to do the same. I always love a fair game and being an admin will help me make sure that people do not camp or spam which would help in keeping such a high quality server going well. Also everyone looks up to an admin including me it would really mean a lot to me. I have been playing on both servers for quite some time now. And finally I also know the admin very well which helps out because I can then watch them and "take notes" on how to be a good one. I also have had prior admin experience on a few other servers.
I also have team speek I am just working on getting a mic.

P.S. I have always wanted to be more a part of MoonGamers and this would be a great way of doing it. :) I would love to be the person that people go to when they need help it just gives me a feeling of fulfillment.

Thank you for your time and effort for considering me as an admin.

-NightHawk

#53 Fitztroyer

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

#54 Lin

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:54 PM

Game Name:[F|H]Boomer

First Name:Christopher

How old?

#55 A H1sToRy oF ViOLeNcE

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

Lol Boomer, 27 years old lol?, somehow even with ure mic the way it is , i dont think that is right lol. i think uve exagerated that a bit lol.

#56 Hartley

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:48 PM

I find it funny... so many memebrs have 2 posts. 1 in the Unban Request and 1 in the Admin Apps.
  • MAVOK likes this

#57 xdoublex

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

:wasnt-me:

#58 Lin

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

Back on topic please.

#59 The Crambler

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:48 PM

Game Name: L0Locaust or Gary L0Ldman or (SAKF3000)L0Locaust SAKF = Super Awesome Klan Forever 3000. Ask Birney about the Klan if there are any questions, click here to message him

First Name: Ethan

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Mostly TDM unless CQ is playing something other than omaha.

How often and what times do you play: I play mostly every weekday for a few hours between 2pm and 5am EST. Weekends could be any possible hour.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I'm a very dedicated member to the server. I like the moon servers because of the consequences that the admins have in store for those that don't follow the rules. I play all the time and when I am playing i'm always on teamspeak. I'm very social around the server though not so much on the forums, i'm trying to figure it out. I know a fair number of regs and admins. I have a fair understanding what makes for a good game. I also play during times when there are no admins around, especially after midnight on weekdays or after 2am on weekends. Not that I see this as much as a qualification, but these hours needs admins as well. I have lots of comic books and i'm an awesome fooseball and pinball player. I also have an Mp3 collection that will put anyone else's to shame. With power meters and heaters gauge anti freeze, octagon oxygen aluminum intoxicants. <3 L0Locaust

#60 bloodmanic

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

Game Name:Bloodmanic
First Name:Chris
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ
How often and what times do you play: i play as much as i can. usually from 3-10 central
Why should we make you an Admin?: You should make me a admin because i have been a admin on other servers and i havent had any complaints about my admining on the servers. I like to play at moongamers. I always obey the rules.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com