Photo

MoonGamers' Christmas Server!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:52 AM

Another year has passed, and our christmas event is starting again. It's rather dear to the hearts of some of our members, and a bit of fun to play around in over some coffee.

MoonGamers 1942 Christmas IP and Port

IP: 64.120.56.205
Port: 14567

The Santaland Mod and Stonehenge Mod are running, please be nice to Santa's Elves ;)

For those who don't have the mods yet, thanks to Posi you can DL it off of his Google Drive:

https://drive.google...ist_api&ddrp=1#

''Other requests" -> Santaland exe  and Stonehenge exe        

(With Origin make sure you put it in the right directory)

(It might bring up a message that it's harmful, DL it and just run a scan over it. I DLed it aswell and it was clean of viruses.)

For those with Origin the path to add/install the extracted Santaland folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods

• Christine1 likes this

#2 birney

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

http://www.dailymoti...anta_videogames

Santaland starts at around 1:59

#3 Dawg

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:27 AM

Sweet, downloading!

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:40 AM

P.S. Don't forget to also dowload and install the Stonehenge exe, we also have the stonehenge map in rotation now. 

#5 bobby wiggle

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:27 PM

YES!

#6 Rubulator

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

For windows 10 if you use the google drive. Temporarily turn off your AntiVirus... and for Edge, temp turn off Smartscreen filter in settings, advanced...​

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

does this server show up on the server listings when you first start up the game?

I have no clue how to find a server any other way...  :(

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:01 AM

I think you will have to update the server list. Then search for Moon. Or type in the IP and port into ''Add Server''.

#9 LL22

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:57 PM

Nice thx :)

#10 posi

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Note to staff: check version #'s to ensure loaded version is same as mirror link, most likely ok.  

Edit : Appears to be the same version listed, 0.2 beta 

Thanks for footage LL , I have some old coop footage also..

All event maps

• LL22 likes this

#11 posi

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:28 AM

To present the maps it would be helpful to have a few hands [6]   , a few minutes of gameplay in select maps from SL which I can string together into a 30 second video clip.

Volunteers? 

#12 mistamontiel

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:25 AM

Stonehenge is map for base game , posi has you covered to obtain

Thanks for having me last night posi =} Too bad no real turnout

#13 TankMastaG

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

I have installed this in the C:/ Program Files (x86)  etc folder as the installation program recommended and i keep getting  the "Map Not Found" error when trying to join the server.

I also attempted to place this file in my levels folder (Program Files/EA GAMES/battlefield1942/mods/archives/bf1942/levels) with all the other .rfa maps

No luck so far

#14 posi

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

TankMastaG is on CD install.  I added an instruction line for the variation in path for Origin users after speaking with him.

TankMastaG you mentioned you were on Win7   , all windows 7 , 10 should include (x86)

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods

This should be the path and I believe your troubles are in that path name.  We all know that this mod is not polished by any means, it is however unique in it what it brings to 42. I believe most players will have no trouble installing and on our end we know which maps not to run to keep it going smooth.

Resources 

The mod comes in the form of a self extracting installer.

For those debugging installation I have uploaded that extracted folder and uploaded a zipped version of that same folder.  Perhaps placing that folder whole into your mods directory will help.  The SL maps sit in the levels directory of Santaland and will not run under the main levels directory.  

I hope these extra resources help you. 

https://drive.google...RWR3SG1jNlNIYTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com