Photo

2015 Community Montage!

Send clips!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BFJim2102

Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:20 PM

Hello everyone, this is Jim2102. So I came up with a cool idea before 2015 ends. So a while back, a player by the name of crazyjay made a battlefield 1942 Montage called project alpha, and basically, it was a "community" Montage where players sent him clips of their Epic kills on servers.

So, I thought we could make a community Montage for 2015. Spread this around! And of course, you will need some clips. You can send clips of medic, engineer, zooka, assault, sniper, dogfighting, etc...

The clips can be sent to: ytclanjim2102 at gmail dot com / or you can just pm me

Also, when you send them, be sure to include your in-game name in the email, so that I'll know what clips are who's. Also, let me know if the clips are to big to send via gmail, and I'll find another way for you to send them to me. Hope you guys are excited for this!!! :D

And you can also record them on any server, on any mod, such as IS82, Desert Combat, etc...

-Jimmy

#2 posi

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:39 AM

I might have a hidden clip or two

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#3 BFJim2102

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

Haha nice posi, I'll use that in the Montage. Btw could u ask some of the other moongamers admins/players to record some clips? I need to get lots of them from different players, so that the Montage will be cooler

#4 posi

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

Jim , Gmail pukes any mp4 transfer for me and is limited to 25mb anyway, I didn't want you to have to work downloading and uploading for one or every clip.  Here is another , I just put it on the g-drive for downloading.

I have a ton of footage , by 2016 a person would probably be done going through it.

I look forward to your montage!

https://drive.google...HFnMDYtakk/view

#5 BFJim2102

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Thanks posi! Well, yeah, I should of thought gmail would do that. You can upload them to YouTube as unlisted and send me the URLs or use Google drive

Edit: if u have more clips, send em. I need all the clips I can get, since the Montage will be 5-7 minutes. Also I'm fine with downloading a ton of clips, I know a way to dl them from YouTube very fast

#6 BFJim2102

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:07 AM

Update: I have a lot of clips from 4 players already, and I will start editing the Montage on January 1st, 2016. So if you want to be in it, send some clips before the end of 2015!

- Jimmy :D

#7 BFJim2102

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:07 PM

The montage is done. Thx to everyone who helped out! :) 

• posi and LL22 like this

#8 The_Curley

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:39 PM

This is why I don't fly. Surface to air or air to air zooks.

#9 BFJim2102

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:17 PM

Haha :D

#10 Renlist

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:21 AM

Those are awesome zook plane kills.   Dice changed the damage that  bullets can do to a plane in an early patch. They scaled it back so much so , that downing a smoking plane with just  one machine gun is rare.  

#11 BFJim2102

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

Haha thx Renlist, and yeah, that's why players zook planes these days instead of shooting at them with a machine gun :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com