Photo

New Forum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hartley

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:56 AM

DOD has its own forum now? Sweet!
W00t! I got first topic in new subforum!

#2 Tim

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:08 AM

And I guess I get the 1st reply of the subtopic? We should set up times for a butt load of us to get on the server. It'll be lots of fun and we'll get more people from the outside to come in! :D

#3 Darkwing_X

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:13 AM

Omg 2nd reply I should get a medal. DoD is so fun!

#4 Why Two Kay

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:18 AM

We should move over the screenshot thread and sticky it.

#5 Comet

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

...agreed

I asked Lin, pardon, nagged Lin to have this set up. I feel the best way to make a go of this game is to make sure it has it's own presence here.

The sever is a dog's breakfast of sorts, don't take offense please. All I'm saying is we need to determine how the server will run in terms of game play. It would be nice to resolve the tweaking before we put out the big invite which is most certainly the best way to draw a player base from within our community. As previously nagged by myself I find it most upsetting to be playing in a great match only to have the game swap out to the next map.

Suggestions please...

The game is appealing to old school BF players and CS:S players, I honestly believe we can make a go of it with help from the community. Lets take the appropriate baby steps and get this server rock'in!

DoD:S banner made!

Thank you Lin for setting up this forum.

#6 bondmaster

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:08 AM

...agreed

I asked Lin, pardon, nagged Lin to have this set up. I feel the best way to make a go of this game is to make sure it has it's own presence here.

The sever is a dog's breakfast of sorts, don't take offense please. All I'm saying is we need to determine how the server will run in terms of game play. It would be nice to resolve the tweaking before we put out the big invite which is most certainly the best way to draw a player base from within our community. As previously nagged by myself I find it most upsetting to be playing in a great match only to have the game swap out to the next map.

Suggestions please...

The game is appealing to old school BF players and CS:S players, I honestly believe we can make a go of it with help from the community. Lets take the appropriate baby steps and get this server rock'in!

DoD:S banner made!

Thank you Lin for setting up this forum.

Totally agree, with the help of everyone this piece of the community has the potential to go very far very fast.

Matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com