Photo

One thing i would like to see

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

Friendly fire Turned up, or all the way. I'm tired of people whipping out Ex-packs in a close combat situation while you're reloading, and they blow you up, yet they don't get killed. :throw:

• Zap Rowsdower and Angerfist like this

#2 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

i would rather someone kick my mom and insult my dog than ex pack me.

• Grassy and Highway Man like this

#3 Highway Man

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:36 PM

That works too. Lol

#4 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:03 AM

Now that we don't have 32 other people to worry about at a flag, maybe ff on could work?

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:36 AM

The FF being raised was actually mentioned during a conversation some of us had yesterday, not for those exact reasons though. Although I do not disagree with that assessment.

• Hairy Russian Dude and Highway Man like this

#6 Highway Man

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

great minds think alike :)  

#7 Highway Man

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:18 PM

The FF being raised was actually mentioned during a conversation some of us had yesterday, not for those exact reasons though. Although I do not disagree with that assessment.

Yeah, why don't y'all do sumthing about it.getting old quickly. Happened to me 3 times today.

#8 Renlist

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:54 AM

A talented player was  trying to cap the shoreline defgun position on  Husky.  His teammate up above got into the Wespe there and shelled us.

Here's the funny part.  We were 3 to 1 against a talented enemy trying to change the flag.  His teammates Wespe shell from the above flag wiped us all out, but he was unaffected. The shell landed on his head. I swear.   I saw it in one of those rare instances. Today's comedy relief,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com