Photo

Greetings!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SpetzNaz

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Hi there folks,

I've been playing on your DoD:S server for about two weeks or so now, and have greatly enjoyed the experience. Thus, I figured I would stop by and say hello. I used to run the Kustom Kettle DoD:S source servers, and so love that you guys are one of the few places out there that will still run custom maps. See ya on the battlefield.

#2 LadyBadass

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:37 PM

Welcome!!! I've played with you. See u in game soon! :P

#3 Lin

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

There are several of us out there that run custom maps...FNF (Freedom is Not Free) server to the north, and AOF (Angry Old Farts) to the west, both are G rated servers so be careful not to potty mouth. :)

You'll find us running most nights, but once in a while (kinda like tonight lol) we seem to take a night off and the server is slow to zero players.

I took a quick look at your custom list, you have some maps on there we've never seen. We love customs, and we love stock maps, so we run everything we can!

Welcome to MoonGamers and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

#4 dj_spleen

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

Whats up spetsnaz, nice to see you here, id shake your hand but its glued to a grenade.

#5 Col.Krust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Great to see you! Your servers (kustom kettles)were the place for custom map play for years, and I played there often both presource and pre-steam. There and Remember the Mainz were the old standbys. For years after it was still THE place where custom maps were showcased and where one would go to find the best customs and download them (pre-autodownload). I remember back when Battle for Europe had just started and how much fun that and playing on your alls servers was at the time. Cya in game!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com