Photo

I need some help~

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RADICALMONSTER

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

I have a new powerful laptop with 8 gigs of ram loaded with great video card,although i dont think that has anything to do with the problem.I freshly installed bf1942 on my laptop its running windows 7 32bit,i updated patches 6 and 6 to 6b,when i play on non pb server its fine,but when i go on moon gamers and others i keep getting that error that i read all over,missing A1331 and C2.110. So then i came here to try tanks update and when i do it,there is no bf1942 in list,so i tryed to install it anyway and then i get a whole new error. corupt files for pb. i wanna play on your server so bad,i been playing bf1942 since 2002,took a break for a couple years and relized all the new games arent as fun as our awesome 1942. Any help to get to play on moon gamers would make my day.

#2 Monkey

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

http://www.moongamer...ads&showfile=68

Go to the above link and use my fix. There will be an error simply ignore the error and choose BF1942 from the list and update. It should get you back in game in a matter of minutes.

The error is caused from my locking the updater so 1942 stays in the list.

#3 Lin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

Please let us know if this works for you!

#4 RADICALMONSTER

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

i did everything exactly and it says Restriction, Access Abnormality?? kicks me the second i get in :(

#5 Monkey

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

i did everything exactly and it says Restriction, Access Abnormality?? kicks me the second i get in :(

If your on Vista/Win7 the UAC can be the issue. The window for allowing PB hides behind the game. Yuo can either disable this annoying feature or manually allow PB to access the internet.

One of our Vista/Win7 users should be responding soon.

#6 Section8

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

If you are a Vista user, you will need to right click the game short cut and go to properties. Then click run as administrator, and choose service pack 2. Also, disable the UAC as well but I have heard lately some have not had to do this.

If you are windows 7, simply do the first step from above and choose service pack 3. This has helped most ppl, but then again, some have had to choose service pack 2 as well.

Hope this helps,

Section 8
  • RADICALMONSTER likes this

#7 RADICALMONSTER

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for all the help, you guys have been great,im on windows 7 32bit,im gonna try it now!

#8 RADICALMONSTER

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Wow it finally works guys,you rock!!!!!!! been playing as OsamasBeardStylist on your server!

#9 Section8

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Woo Hoo! Glad you got it working and are having fun. Will look for you on the servers sometime this weekend as well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com