Photo

BF3 Issues

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys,
I'm having some trouble joining servers in BF3. I get the following message: Game disconnected: something went wrong.

I tried reinstalling the battlelog plugin, repair installing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, rebooting all my hardware, turning off my firewall, and trying a different browser. Does anyone have any advice? I was playing in your server just last night, and all of a sudden it doesn't want to work...
Thank you!
Alfie

#2 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Well, I disabled my antivirus and all of a sudden it works...

#3 Warrior124

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

What server did you try to join? Was it any of ours?

#4 Warrior124

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I just now joined our #1 Meatgrinder server with no problems. So, at least I know our servers are working.

I don't know if you tried this or not. However, in Origin do the following and see if it works for you...

1) Right Click on Battlefield 3 in the "My Games" section.
2) Click on the "Show Game Details" menu item.
3) When it switches to the Game Details click on the "Cloud Storage" tab.
4) Click on the "Restore Save" button.
This will restore your game from a saved cloud backup Origin has.
Please let us know if this works for you. :)

#5 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Warrior, I disabled my antivirus completely and I was able to join servers again.

#6 Serenity River

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hey guys,

My dad wanna play BF4 but have the same problem that Murphy have, but my dad's pc have not a antivirusprograme.
He have a new pc of 2 days old and the old pc of him he could play BF4. Only the realy big changes was from windows vista 32bit
to windows 8.1 64bit and better specs ofcourse :). And Warren my dad deleted the clouddrive because he trouble with that
in the BF3 days he told me.

Gillian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com