Photo

Walking Glitch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#21 AGIRLJUSTKILLED

Posted 26 January 2005 - 01:16 PM

::shaking head::

Its a brand new joystick

Of course ;)

#22 commando

Posted 26 January 2005 - 02:28 PM

GC
I unplugged my joypad and joystick and I still get the drift..so who the hell knows!?!?!? Battlefield Mystery.

what does GC mean? :unsure: :) :bhi: :bthumb: :bvictory: :withstup:

DONT LAUGHT AT ME! i know im a n00b

#23 Lin

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:26 PM

LOL...

It's the Moon Gutter Club...masters of inuendo and double entrende... ;)

#24 Boondock Saint

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:38 PM

double entrende... ;)

Hmmm....did that once at a little place in Bangkok......

#25 fishfearme,wmnluvme

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:46 PM

Damn, I always come late to the ball game, but at least I bring a big, sturdy bat in case you girlies want to take a swing. ;)

Now to answer Kelly's question. Have neither seen nor heard of that glitch before so couldnt be of any help to you with info. BUT I could come and give you a nice massage to relieve your stress while you try to figure it out. :) I'm just that nice of a man that I would do that for you. :angelnot:

#26 Lady-Sapphire

Posted 26 January 2005 - 07:59 PM

You women are always having problems with working the joysticks.......

I am an expert with working a joystick!!! Kelly I have had that happen once or twise to me, and all I do is press the key onetime for the opisit direction that it wants to go. so Ilike if I was going forward I would press S and it would be done. I am also in agreement with Cannon about the spilling thing.

#27 AGIRLJUSTKILLED

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:18 PM

Ok yes I have replaced six keyboards in one year for coffee spillage.. (one last week) -------You try downing three pots of coffee ..playing bf & spades and not ruin a few boards in the process..

#28 destructo

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:37 PM

Decaf or Regular?

#29 Lin

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:53 PM

Damn, I always come late to the ball game, but at least I bring a big, sturdy bat in case you girlies want to take a swing. ;)

Now to answer Kelly's question. Have neither seen nor heard of that glitch before so couldnt be of any help to you with info. BUT I could come and give you a nice massage to relieve your stress while you try to figure it out. :) I'm just that nice of a man that I would do that for you. :angelnot:

Jody, OMG!

You need to get some [more], babe!

#30 Boondock Saint

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:15 AM

Jody, OMG!

You wont hear from Fish for a couple days....He learned a new trick.....he sits on his hand till it's numb and then he does what he usually does :jerkit: ...he calls it "The Stranger"....

(Ryan stop taking notes)

#31 Clan Hunter

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:39 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

#32 fishfearme,wmnluvme

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:27 AM

Well I have some, but um, u offering too? Linny, Linny dont you know you can always have more and can never get worn out unless of course you have Boon's problem. So how are those blue pills working out for ya Boonie? helped ya any? Well dont worry buddy even a softy can still be lofty when handled right. ;)

On that note Boonie, I know you say that trick you told me about works really well for ya, but since I dont have that soft problem of yours I still prefer a girlie there. Dont worry guy, you will be swinging with a strong bat again; just give those pills a chance, but remeber to heed that warning label - if it lasts for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention cause at least the nurse cant refuse you. :)

PS - Lin, u jealous? Hey u are still my number one gal - although I may stray, you are always the first I ask to play. :-D

#33 Boondock Saint

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:08 AM

Dont knock em till ya try em! :lol:

#34 Spaction

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:05 PM

Hey Kelly, if your still having trouble with your joystick, try reinstaling your battlefield, you never know if something might of happened to the files.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com