Photo

How can I be guilty for something I didn't do

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 CA1

Posted 04 January 2024 - 06:44 PM

I set the xpacks but never used them.  You kicked me for something I never committed.  The only thing said to me was, "no arguments in game".  I was going to pick them up but I didn't see any point because I was not going to use them after placing them.  Thanks for your understanding.  

• Ooby likes this

#2 CA1

Posted 08 January 2024 - 02:35 PM

Another thing....I have admin's kick me before warning me.  How about a warn "smudge" then a kick?  Thanks

#3 smudge

Posted 08 January 2024 - 05:53 PM

How about a warn "smudge" then a kick?  we already had this conversation. you have had enough warnings. then you say "*** is hacking". How many warnings do you need before a kick? i told you already forever talking to you about the same issue over and over. you are forever calling on the admins to discipline other players but when you are on the receiving end of it its a different story. it says it right there in the server "hackusating will get you kicked"  so in answer to your question. no more warnings for you. Enjoy the server. don't hackusate.

Another thing....I have admin's kick me before warning me.  How about a warn "smudge" then a kick?  Thanks

• bruh and TheCalmingClam like this

#4 CA1

Posted 11 January 2024 - 12:04 PM

:)

#5 CA1

Posted 11 January 2024 - 12:07 PM

Also you never addressed the fact that I didn't use the expacks but got kicked anyway.  

#6 smudge

Posted 11 January 2024 - 12:39 PM

cant comment as i wasn't the admin that kicked you and no idea who did.

Also you never addressed the fact that I didn't use the expacks but got kicked anyway.  

#7 Wasabi®

Posted 12 January 2024 - 05:21 AM

Thread closed.

• smudge likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 16 January 2024 - 08:48 PM

Sorry Wasabi, this needs to be said.

CA:

We do not warn to give players a freebie. Warning is for educational purposes. Players who have been here long enough and continue to break the same rules are simply kicked or banned.

You know the rules, you break them anyway. No more warnings for you.

Don't curse on the server. 

Don't talk about politics or religion (or cults).

Don't place expacks on the main CTF flag. The rule doesn't say "don't explode them", it says "no expacking CTF MAIN flag". You've played this game long enough to know they will remain in game after you die, and explode on their own. Don't try to play the semantics game here. You were in the wrong to place them by the flag. Period.

Here is another rule reminder:

Listen to the admins. That means comply with what you are told and don't argue. If you want to argue, you come here, not on the server. The server is for gaming. Don't ruin the game for everyone else on the server. 

• Jubilee, D Day, Col Kilgore and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com