Photo

Trouble finding the server

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Casper

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

I have only ever used the A3 launcher to join the server. Now I cannot find the server on both the A3 launcher and the Arma 3 launcher. Narrowing the parameters does not help, re-installing/verifying the mods did not help, re-installing the A3 launcher did not help, verifying the game cache through steam did not fix the problem. I tried connecting through the Arma 3 launcher using the IP and port, however it gives me an error message " addon 'extended_base_mod' requires addon 'exile_assets' ".

EDIT:

Solved, sorta.

It still doesnt show up in the A3 launcher, which isnt a problem. My problem was that I had originally downloaded the Exile mod through the A3 launcher to a location that didnt allow it to load through steam, I moved the exile mod to the accepted location and voila.

#2 turbo

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

yeah me too

its been gone since last night

#3 turbo

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:12 PM

What was the accepted location?

#4 Casper

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

For me it was E:>steam apps>common>Arma 3 as opposed to E:>Program files x86>steam>steamapps>common>Arma 3

The previous location was was actually in my documents under a "mods" folder created by the A3 launcher.

The way to find the right location is to go through the Arma 3 launcher, go to mods, go to +Local Mod.

#5 Rivet

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:19 AM

Okay, I had to delete Exile and re-download it again.  The server

is not listed in A3 Launcher however, I did find it in ARMA3 server list.

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:42 AM

Server has been added to the A3 server listing. I never registered it with them.

#7 Rivet

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

Thx Craig, this will make it easier.  BTW, I was on the server all

morning until it restarted.  Had no problems finding it in Arma 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com