Photo

Skrillera

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NativeWarrior

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:44 PM

Arma3 exile server keep an eye out for Skrillera, he was killing other players and had been told numerous times to stop. Stopped as soon as I threatened to bring in an admin to ban him and claimed to not speak english. 

#2 BOVA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

I will keep an eye out for him. Thanks fot the information.

#3 BOVA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

Will keep an eye on him. Thanks for the information.

#4 BOVA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

Keep an eye [n skrillera sand his buddies dr.silva and chris kyle. They have been killing each other on the server. Gunner has warned them already.

#5 Gunner

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

Sr.Silva was kicked last night for killing skillera and kyle . I explained to them in depth about our server rules so they have no excuse to argue that they do not understand. Kyle went as far as saying them killing each other didnt effect our gameplay. All have been warned and the next issue will result in a temp ban. Other players were also complaining that those three were rummaging through their vehicles inventories.

#6 Hollywood703

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

I warned Maximillion (one of the 3 base occupants) yesterday, was doing a mission and he was taking pot shots at me while i was in Close quarters attack. He is in the family so he can see my marker with his scope. After about the 5th time being told that it was me he was shooting at, I did tell him that if he shot at me again I was going to shoot him and report it. He did acknowledge at that point (in english) and didnt fire again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com