Photo

Your Favorite Eskimo.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 mexican eskimo

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:52 AM

hey, its everyone's favorite eskimo.

for my 1000th post i though id introduce myself

my bf42 history started in late 2003 or early 2004, I played alot on an infantry only berlin/stalingrad server, but one day i got banned and gave up the game, and played other games. About last summer i started playing again, under a different name. I changed it a few times since then and settled in on my current name. Almost a year ago i joined the forums to see what the hubub was about. I didn't really like what it had to offer, but i came back a few times and then got banned a few times. (appologies, sorry that i was a tard :unsure: ) :banned: and i came to figure those out and stayed. But i really liked the players and admins because they were fun and chatted ingame and didn't always own me, like other servers, so you guys were unsuccessful in getting rid of me. :P I enjoyed the !woooooooot commands, srs flying into trees, admin taking lengthy naps, cm teaching me some tips, constant talk of coffee, chaser of chubbys, getting owned (by everyone) etc. And september 27 i became a reg and started learning adminning. :cowdance: I enjoy my beach walks, and admins, regs, and players

I recently started playing on bf2, i like karkand better because i can't fly <_< , im only good at infy.
ive been here almost a year.

in real i live in CT, USA and i have a job, and also go to school. I like outside, running, not being at work :wasnt-me: ....

any more questions??

sincerely
your favorite eskimo
ME

#2 Tambulance

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

i like pie. do you have some pie i can have?

i dont like getting died by you sir!

sup bro

#3 DAN_DALY

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:26 AM

Thanks for the intro ME!! :applaud: Always great receiving a little bio on our community members.
We enjoy having you with us in our little gaming community just as much as you do!! One thing you did fail to mention in your intro and I'll be very quick to point out due to first hand observations......

You failed to mention that you absolutely love the Zoooooook action on CTF Stali, especially the receiving end while driving about in your apc enroute to the enemy flag!! :P

***** PS: hate to break your bubble but this is your #1001 and not #1000!

#4 No_Nickname

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:33 AM

Hey ME, it's been fun playing with u on the CQ and mods servers the past couple months after my return.

Oh and get a new mic :P

#5 summens

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:57 AM

:bhi: welcome to moongamers buddy.
thank you for your time and effort ^_^

#6 Wardog

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:04 AM

$5 mic at walmart priceless :P gratz on all those posts

#7 chubby chaser

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:44 AM

You know Im not going to miss my opportunity to chime in.
GET A MIC.
Thanks for your intro mex.
I to am learning the bf2 game. BF2 admins are very helpful and have put their game aside to help out. Talking on team speak is helpful. Ive just learned 100 ways to die without a single kill. ;)
See you ingame soldier.

#8 Afternoon Delight

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:05 AM

My favorite Eskimo is a kiss,....but your a close second,..who knows maybe this year you could get that number 1 spot.

Glad to have you on board!!

#9 MAVOK

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

for my 1000th post i though id introduce myself

my bf42 history started in late 2003 or early 2004, I played alot on an infantry only berlin/stalingrad server, but one day i got banned and gave up the game, and played other games. About last summer i started playing again, under a different name. I changed it a few times since then and settled in on my current name. Almost a year ago i joined the forums to see what the hubub was about. I didn't really like what it had to offer, but i came back a few times and then got banned a few times. (appologies, sorry that i was a tard :unsure: ) :banned: and i came to figure those out and stayed. But i really liked the players and admins because they were fun and chatted ingame and didn't always own me, like other servers, so you guys were unsuccessful in getting rid of me. :P I enjoyed the !woooooooot commands, srs flying into trees, admin taking lengthy naps, cm teaching me some tips, constant talk of coffee, chaser of chubbys, getting owned (by everyone) etc. And september 27 i became a reg and started learning adminning. :cowdance: I enjoy my beach walks, and admins, regs, and players

I recently started playing on bf2, i like karkand better because i can't fly <_< , im only good at infy.
ive been here almost a year.

in real i live in CT, USA and i have a job, and also go to school. I like outside, running, not being at work :wasnt-me: ....

any more questions??

sincerely
your favorite eskimo
ME

Actually I have another favorite Eskimo, but I wont tell his name, it s a secret relationship.
Funny Eskimo we started playing on exactly the same server (the most intense action I ve known on BF, NON STOP INF ONLY ALMOST FULL ALL OF THE TIME SERVER with Berlin and Stalin: it rocked!). We should do stal and berl INF only maps more often.

#10 bouh italiekéké

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:56 PM

Mex you rocks!!!

*meow*
and gary agree with me
:lol:

#11 Chernenkov

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

Yeah about that, my favourite eskimo is Quinn the eskimo.

You are about 3rd on my list. Sorry :(

#12 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

You should come onto Oman Eskimo, I'd be happy to give you some flying tips. :) Glad to see you on BF2, hope you get a mic soon.

#13 Bullet-BS

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

Posted Image

#14 spookyload

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:48 AM

It has been great seeing you on Karkand. If you need a mic, send me a PM. I just found a whole box (10) of lapel mics that work great. They just clip on to your collar. That is what I use with speakers or any other headphones. I will let you have one for the price of your address. No excuses now.

#15 Chernenkov

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

It has been great seeing you on Karkand.

What! Explain yourself!

#16 chubby chaser

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:24 AM

Lol Spookyload I dont think mex esk wants to talk to us.

#17 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:02 AM

Welcome to the Moon....

#18 sagittarii

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

What! Explain yourself!

easy to explain:

Mex is helping to seed a dying game.

MWAHAHAHAHA

#19 No_Nickname

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

So he doesn't play on CQ as much anymore?

#20 spookyload

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

What! Explain yourself!

easy to explain:

Mex is helping to seed a dying game.

MWAHAHAHAHA

Yes he is. He has decided to play a game that is at least still availible for sale in stores.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com