Photo

Greetings to all

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AJWorden

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:07 AM

Just wanted to introduce myself to those that have not seen me in the teamspeak or in the Epoch Chernarus PVE server. I'm Amber 36 years old. 

As for Gaming History, I started playing MMOs when Everquest was still in Beta, from there jumped around to different MMOs with my husband when he wasn't on tour and we had time on our hands we where both in the Military, he was USMC I was in the Navy. Then we got on moved to Steam games, Arma, then Arma2, Arma3. I ran a Dayz Overpoch server for about a year, tried an Altis Life server for about 7 months, as well as an Arma3 Epoch server. 

Currently I am working for a Railroad Derailment Services Company which lands me out of town a lot it seems. Aug 12th I leave for Pittsburgh for two weeks, then come back to Toledo for a week, then leave for Albany, New York for a month (around the 1st of Sept.)

Aside note: I can't speak so you have to watch for the text reply to any and all comments and questions either in team speak or in game which ever server I'm on. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I can't speak, well at the age of 7 I was in a car accident that left me in a comma for 7 months, I sustained a broken arm, crushed larynx and major head and neck trauma.  I don't recall any of this I was only 7 at the time, this what doctors and my Aunt and Uncle told me.

Attached Files

#2 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:19 AM

Hello,

WELCOME !!!

Your story is amazing, how brave you are !!  a real HERO  indeed and is great for MOONIES to have you as a member,

I know I can say this in all Regs ®  behalf !

#3 King of the Squirrels

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

Welcome to Moongamers!

#4 Enforcer

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

Greetings and welcome to the Moongamers community.  And remember, please don't feed the bears.

#5 AJWorden

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

Wait, you have bears? Don't tell me that I'll take one as my pet!

#6 Rivet

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

Welcome to the forum Amber.  Good to see you here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com