Photo

Regarding the constant kicks of 101stAir and ·«|®|»· members

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 Cyak

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ok I have held my tongue and not posted on the forums for quite some time but these kicks for being "too good" or "veterans" or "whoring" are just getting ridiculous now. We have been gaming on these servers and populating them with our friends for a LONG time now. I'm not sure which admin it is that has such disdain for Revenant and 101stAir members but it is getting silly now. We never have problems with Angerfist or Airchuck but some admin just has it out for us and kicked us AGAIN at 2:56 PM on Monday January the 28th, 2013. He expects us to constantly switch teams to make it even, which in turn ruins our gaming because its all the sudden OUR responsibility to make the game better for everyone else and LOWER our gaming experience and skill for them? We got kicked for having too much fun and whoring just now and this is just out of control. Why is this admin abuse allowed? Thanks in advance, Cyak/Hellen Keller/ other smurf names because its too ridiculous to play under my own clan tags now. Whoever the admin is please post so I know who our accuser is that considers us CHILDREN and immature whores.

#2 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I was in this game, and the only thing that upset me was seeing people dying just to switch teams... So that would be my only grievance with you guys in that game. Play on whatever team it puts you on friends or no friends on it. Dont just die and hit switch..

#3 Cyak

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

I cant speak for my friends or old clan mates, we play on Vent together, but we actually dont stack teams too much as it is hard to switch on Moongamers, and I actually enjoy playing against them because it gives me a better challenge. Like I said though I cant speak for their actions, if they choose to die and switch teams that is their choice but it usually doesn't happen as we know how Moon admins feel about this and we do our best to obey the rules. I'm pretty sure only one switched teams to play with the rest of us but I may be mistaken in this. I know for a fact I never switched and stayed on the same team. This still doesn't solve the problem of this one particular admin who has a HUGE bone to pick with us for some reason, he hates people who are more skilled than other regulars and tries to use his admin powers to take advantage of the situation and manipulate it to his liking instead of just letting the game play out. The ONLY way someone is going to get better at a game is if they play against someone better than them, this has been true for over a decade in this game and other video games. I'm not saying I am doing the players and this server a favor, but I have seen many regulars have their skill improved A LOT more than how they were performing years ago just by playing against us "veterans". Please Airchuck or Angerfist...I know you are friendly with some of us and we would like some solution or discussion on this because its silly that we have a game still around after 10 years that we love and one of the few if not ONLY populated servers still left is Moons.

The problem still remains, why WE get kicked and targeted by this admin for playing with friends? It just doesnt make sense. Now if we were stacking teams and being huge trolls I could understand, but we dont usually cause any grief or problems unless we start to get targeted or picked on and even then we dont say much that isnt in a joking and sometimes sarcastic manner. It's all fun and games and we know that...This admin just gets on rcon and starts causing problems with us and it sucks and makes our gaming experience a lot worse, it makes us not want to come back which according to him "I couldn't care less son". This attitude the admin takes towards us is getting old, we're not children we're all adults with jobs and kids and families that have been playing this game since the beginning. You dont know me or anything about me so how is it fair you take this "holier than thou" stance with me? It's insulting, Im not a child in fact I'm far from that. SO talk to me as an adult dont worry I can handle it I have a science degree and am about to enroll in Medical School I'm SURE I could take your "adult" stance on things as you so clearly state to us.

Thanks again, Cyak

Edited by Cyak, 28 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

• duff likes this

#4 Lin

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hello.

Exaggerating circumstances to gain sympathy isn't exactly showing maturity.

Three Revenant members were kicked once today. 101st Air wasn't touched. He was not the one asked to split the skill between the teams on a beatdown game, or who then ignored the request. The last time I looked up the word "constant" in the dictionary, it meant a consistent number that is more than "once".

Your clan was participating in a beatdown. Not only did you have the Allied planes on Market, but Axis planes were being stolen. The score was somewhere around 1000-ish to 500-ish. We were trying to seed the server after a crash, and the difference in skill level and advantage between the two teams was huge. I asked your clan to split the skill level between the teams today, and I took off autobalance to facilitate this. Again, the last time I looked up the word "constant" in the dictionary, it meant a consistent number that is more than "today". Much of the time, there are equal skill levels on both teams, and this entire issue is moot. I don't ask clans to split just because they're playing together, that would be silly. I enjoy playing on the same side as my friends just like you, so I completely understand that. But, when the skill level on teams is hugely unbalanced, I will leave my own squad to help balance the skill, so frankly I am not asking anyone to do something that I haven't done myself hundreds of times.

My responsibility as a server manager is to ensure fun gameplay for all of our guests, not just a few who consider themselves to be elite and untouchable. Your responsibility as a guest on our servers is to comply with our requests, which are made in the spirit of managing the server for all guests. You folks change names so much that I haven't bothered for quite some time to keep up, but one of you indicated that you didn't care about any of the other guests on the server because you were having fun. You also declared the game to be a "match". We do not run comp servers or matches, we run fun family servers for players of all ages and all skill levels. So you take offense that I called you immature? Children are very self-centered, until they mature and realize there is more to their world than themselves. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. You had no consideration or courtesy for the other guests on the server; your only concern was your own fun. Try to connect the dots and realize that fully grown humans can and will still act like children, age has nothing to do with maturity levels.

Switching teams on MoonGamers isn't difficult, I have done it for years and mostly without the benefit of using the RM. Since most "me" players like to be on whatever team is winning, most "me" players switch to that team...it makes switching to the losing team pretty damned easy. I remember one night when I was in a squad of five players, and we were playing together in TS. As soon as one team was down by 100 tickets, we all switched to that team. We must have swapped teams at least 10 times that night, over the course of several maps, and it was one of the most fun nights that I can remember. The other players on the server were content since we did not participate in a beatdown, but continued to even up the skill levels as we would bring up the scores on whatever team we were on at the time. And we continued to play all night together, as a squad. If you want to do it, it's easily done.

The following is more to all of the comp players who have been invading the Origin server lately; it is not "targeted" at your clan unless you see yourself in the description.
It is no coincidence that the disc game has been losing players to other/new games for years. But, it also lost many players whose skill level will never match those of comp players...because the game lost its fun factor. Alt whores, pixelers, nade and expack spammers, "experts" in the game sucked the fun out of it for the average player and we moved on to other games. When Origin first came out it was refreshing. We saw many new players come to a 10yr old game, and they spent time learning it and learning to enjoy it. They didn't know how to pixel, nade spam or throw expacks. They didn't alt whore or play obsessively for score. By far the majority of the new Origin players were discovering what used to be the joy of this game. Then the comp players started coming in, trash talking the new players, and once again sucking the fun out of it. Frankly my prediction is that Origin will die in March, rather than be picked up by EA as a viable older game that could have continued to bring in new players. The sad part is, this didn't have to happen but the "comp" players so much prefer the easy targets of new players over having to work for score against other long-standing, skilled players on disc. It shows in their egos, in the derision in which they address the "noobs", in the amount of trolling and trash talking that has come to the Origin server, and that is what I will continue to lobby against. I will continue to champion the average player over the highly skilled players because if I don't, average players will no longer have fun and skilled players won't have anyone to bash against their score. Both will leave and the game will eventually die, sooner rather than later.

Your argument about increasing skill level by playing against skilled players is only partially valid. Dying over and over and over again never taught anyone anything. The real good that came out of the old clans is that they spent time actually teaching new members how to use weapons, how to strat. They spent a lot of time learning the maps and learning to work as a team. This is what increases skill level, more than using new players for the latest comp target.

So go load up your disc games. Or if you lost it, it's still available for purchase for a pittance, get a new copy. Go play against players of your own skills. Leave the new Origin players to discover the fun that this game used to be without becoming the K in your KDR, or the brunt of trash talking egos. Don't teach them the "skill" of ruining the game for others and perhaps, just maybe, we'll have a new crop of players that learns to shoot instead of nading out of desperation to survive. Maybe they'll learn to throw the expacks against equipment as it was meant to be instead of using it as cheap, easy kills against infantry. Or instead of learning to alt whore for score, they'll learn skills to use planes to support their team instead of just to pad their own score.

And finally, I will admit that I kicked you all out of disgust today. While I will apologize for the emotion behind the kicks, I will not apologize for championing those who obviously needed it or managing the server for the benefit of the many, and not the few. I will not promise not to kick again when I see other players being abused by compies, and their egos and drive for easy scores. As I did today, I will always warn before I kick in circumstances such as these. Whether or not those warnings are heeded and complied with is the decision...and consequence...that will be chosen by the player(s).
  • Bullet-BS, LeftMouseShoot?, robo_dork and 3 others like this

#5 Cyak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

I appreciate the response and had a feeling it was you. I dont get what your beef is with competition players, but you do seem to attack us and insult us more than others and its obvious. I'm not looking for sympathy as much as I am why so much hate? I understand you're looking out for the under dogs and little guys in this situation, but to be honest you never really gave us a "warning" to do something about whatever rule we were supposedly breaking. You just merely called us immature children and that we were hoes and whoring around on the server. I've always considered Moon one of my favorite servers and its fun to go in and play with friends and against some of your regulars who over the years have become very talented in my eyes. It just bothers me that you say its your responsibility to keep the servers fair and what not and that me and my friends seem to always be breaking some rule that you almost in my eyes "made up". What still bothers me is that you have this huge beef with competition players because we seem to have this HUGE ego...yet we are not all the same just as it is in life you judge a book by its cover. You obviously have had bad experiences with other competition or veteran players in the past and are scarred or something from those experiences so you take it out on EVERY single competition players that comes through the door. Airchuck and Angerfist and other admins dont seem to have a problem with us or if they ever do they talk to us about it first and we are always willing to listen and follow rules. Yet you take the much more agressive route of letting your emotions and dogmatic feelings take the better hold of you. You always start out insulting us and attacking us and putting yourself on this holier than thou crusade against competition players. You dont really ever play on the servers anymore and I know this because you yourself have said it, yet you come on admin RCON and start bossing around and going off purely what maybe 1 person is saying in chat that "oh that player is too good" and immediately you take an aggressive approach and assume WELL hes a competition player and theyre all children and whore out vehicles to ruin others play, which is completely NOT TRUE and you know it! It's just so depressing to see how you treat those with skill as if we're breaking some rule about being skilled. I'll admit im not a huge fan of constantly switching teams because it gets annoying having to go back and re due everything I had just done to help my team win. And what is even MORE troubling is the fact you really haven't answered my questions Lin. Although I admire you for stepping up and coming forth on this forum to give your rather lengthy statement, it was just a political filibuster of really just dancing around the truth and my questions. You know for a fact we have been kicked more than just once and if not kicked then you still get on rcon to try and insult us for playing well and throwing insults at us personally and its just annoying that this is okay, that its perfectly fine for you to treat players like this!! Like I said we dont seem to ever be breaking rules or whatever random thing we seem to be doing in your eyes that the other admins dont ever have a problem with, I honestly want Angerfist or Airchuck to chime in and talk. Because no offense but I respect them a lot more because of how much more maturely they treat us and talk to us, I'm not sure if you want respect from us or just want us to do everything you say at your beck and call that is at times a little ridiculous and outlandish. So please try answering my questions instead of giving me a lengthy filibuster, Lin. And for the record Smokey may not wear our tag but he was in Revenant and he is a friend and he does play with us but because he isnt wearing the same tag he doesnt get targeted by you as much, which to be frank shows your bias towards us.

Thanks, Cyak

Edited by Cyak, 29 January 2013 - 12:06 AM.

#6 Harriet Tubman

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

Frankly my prediction is that Origin will die in March, rather than be picked up by EA as a viable older game that could have continued to bring in new players.

Off topic, but is bf1942 on Origin just a try it out type of thing for EA?

#7 Lin

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'm not going to waste a lot more time here. The answers are in my response, if you read it.

1. I kicked you one time, not "constantly". Prior to today, I can't remember the last time I kicked you or even addressed you in game.
2. I am not targeting your clan, never have and never will. I simply manage the server, which
3. is nothing new. We have always asked our admins to "manage the server, not the players".
4. Nor do I have any "beef" with competition players. I have the distinct pleasure to work with several in DOD, and respect them highly.
5. It's egos I detest. If the shoe fits...
6. I was watching the server while at work, therefore had little time to sugarcoat or hand-hold my requests.
7. I did request, very clearly, that half of your team switch to try to even skill. I took off autobalance to assist. Not a single attempt was made by you or your buds to adhere to my request. And yes, two of you were dying enough times to have switched if you had the decency to respect the admin's attempts to manage the server.
1/28/2013 17:37:29 : User lin said '·«|®|»·PLEASE DO NOT STACK TEAMS'.
1/28/2013 17:38:51 : User lin said 'half of you can switch... '.
1/28/2013 17:39:40 : User lin said 'just have to try when you die, I used to do it'.
8. We don't run the servers for your whims, you are guests.
9. There is no "beck and call". We are admins, we have the interests of all players at heart, not just those who feel they are more special or who think they should be able to do as they please. You are guests in our house, therefore if we make a request of you we expect you to respect our wishes as your host. You may not like or understand it, but we're not here to hold your hands or explain everything to you. We are here to manage the servers for the benefit of ALL of the players.
10. This has already taken more of my time than I care to give, so I'm done here. Airchuck doesn't come to the forums much and hasn't been around for a few weeks. Angerfist is a Sr Admin here, while I am one of the people who started MoonGamers. He was not involved in this, and whether you like it or not you get to deal with me on this issue.
11. Apparently, if you have been kicked "constantly" then you are doing something to bring yourself into the "admin radar". One could only wonder what that may be, but apparently you are being noticed by more than me. That would make the common denominator...not me.
  • Angerfist likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

Frankly my prediction is that Origin will die in March, rather than be picked up by EA as a viable older game that could have continued to bring in new players.

Off topic, but is bf1942 on Origin just a try it out type of thing for EA?

Origin is a demo that EA decided to produce to celebrate BF1942's 10 year anniversary. There are no expansion packs and there is no PunkBuster. EA has said that "something" will happen in March, and that the demo will no longer be available for download.

#9 Cyak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

I can see this obviously isn't going anywhere productive as it seems to be a very lob sided topic. Sad that this is how things are ran, you may make your lists and put words in my mouth claiming I want the server ran my way and for my benefit only but that's completely false. Sorry that players that populate your server and bring friends to also populate it and are expressing their concerns are such a "waste of time that you are far to busy to care for". It's just silly when you claim you dont target us or kick me and my friends for the pure joy and fact of the matter that you just dont like us because you claim we ruin the game and play too well. While you may have not kicked me as much you absolutely kick my other friends and clan mates more than once for ridiculous reasons. Thanks for not being very helpful or being open to what I had to say, your dogmatic attitude towards things is a bummer when this game is 10 years old and you act so strict towards me and my friends. I tried being reasonable and mature with my questions and approach on the matter and I truly believed I would of gotten some logical and fair responses but I was stupid to think so there. Sorry for constantly ruining your servers with our competitive and skillful play, I guess we will just have to smurf from now on so we aren't forced into having to jump through hoops of fire just to play and have fun in a VIDEO GAME.

Thanks Lin, stay classy,

Cyak

Edited by Cyak, 29 January 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#10 Enforcer

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hello.

The sad part is, this didn't have to happen but the "comp" players so much prefer the easy targets of new players over having to work for score against other long-standing, skilled players on disc. It shows in their egos, in the derision in which they address the "noobs", in the amount of trolling and trash talking that has come to the Origin server, and that is what I will continue to lobby against. I will continue to champion the average player over the highly skilled players because if I don't, average players will no longer have fun and skilled players won't have anyone to bash against their score. Both will leave and the game will eventually die, sooner rather than later.

In regard to the quote, I would say, "Hmmm, where have I heard that before..ah yes, I remember.."

To Cyak,

Or you could play somewhere else if our methods and admins are not to your liking..

Don't really know what's going on, but, after almost nine years of running online gaming, Lin normally don't get all worked up over nothing. She cowboys sometimes, but, seems you guys really are just plain pissing her off. And in my experience, you don't want to piss off the pixie..

Do this: Rent a box, put on the 1942, get the RM, get some volunteer admins, get the TS or voice application going, get a file server for downloads for your members, get some admins for your forum, raise the money to pay for the box (Unless you have a really well off person within the clan), make up a rule set for your box and do your thing. After nine years, give me an email and let me know how you all are doing. Many have done this very successfully, even better than Moongamers with more members and/or gaming opportunities. But, we ARE still here and most of the time I think we do get it right.
  • Sillyminion likes this

#11 Lin

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Naw, I'm not angry. After nine years of doing this, it would take a lot more than this to get me upset. It's a game, not real life, therefore nothing to waste energy and get "all het up" about. Cyak seems to be pretty worked up over it though, since he doesn't seem to want to see any kind of reason or scenario except what is in his head. Me, I'll probably forget all about it in a day or so as usual. ;)

#12 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

:whippingsmiley:

Hello.

The sad part is, this didn't have to happen but the "comp" players so much prefer the easy targets of new players over having to work for score against other long-standing, skilled players on disc. It shows in their egos, in the derision in which they address the "noobs", in the amount of trolling and trash talking that has come to the Origin server, and that is what I will continue to lobby against. I will continue to champion the average player over the highly skilled players because if I don't, average players will no longer have fun and skilled players won't have anyone to bash against their score. Both will leave and the game will eventually die, sooner rather than later.

In regard to the quote, I would say, "Hmmm, where have I heard that before..ah yes, I remember.."

To Cyak,

Or you could play somewhere else if our methods and admins are not to your liking..

Don't really know what's going on, but, after almost nine years of running online gaming, Lin normally don't get all worked up over nothing. She cowboys sometimes, but, seems you guys really are just plain pissing her off. And in my experience, you don't want to piss off the pixie..

Do this: Rent a box, put on the 1942, get the RM, get some volunteer admins, get the TS or voice application going, get a file server for downloads for your members, get some admins for your forum, raise the money to pay for the box (Unless you have a really well off person within the clan), make up a rule set for your box and do your thing. After nine years, give me an email and let me know how you all are doing. Many have done this very successfully, even better than Moongamers with more members and/or gaming opportunities. But, we ARE still here and most of the time I think we do get it right.

Bravo !! :applaud:

As far as i know and been in bf 1942 for very long now, Moongamers was and is the best server to play this, eventualy some of this "issues" happens and admins and founders are here to assure that we, the gamers can have fun, we are humans and we can get mad or loose our temper, but then who did it need some time out of the game, walk his/her dog... get a beer etc and think about it, chill and get in again, i know as i did it many times, tearnt it after been kick and banned.

Please just realize that if you love this game, as others and i do, we, all the gamers are valuable for the survivor of the game, unless you like to play against PC spawns...... think about it.

#13 Rabid_Animal

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Since this is in the general discussion area I wanted to respond. I wasn't in the game at the time but from these posts I have a pretty good idea of what happened. It isn't admin abuse, I always thought it pertinent to make the game fun not only for yourself but for others in the server. If you treat the pub server as a "match", why not take the advice of the admin and balance the teams to make it more competitive? What kind of experience is it to have a one sided game, especially on Origin servers? At least to me, it gets boring fast and causes others to leave. I always have valued the 101st Air clan; you guys are great to play with and against. I know the community sure likes to see veterans of the game also. Take a step back and realize this issue was only to make it fair to everyone; that wasn't that asking too much.
  • LeftMouseShoot?, robo_dork and Sgt. NoScope like this

#14 Lin

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Rabid brings up a valid point and one that spawns a couple of thoughts.

The last time I actually asked a clan on BF1942 to split up to even the sides was many years ago. That is because we have veteran players who have done this willingly and on their own for the last few years, probably due to what Rabid said about better gameplay, and recognizing that true competition in game is better than a beatdown. However, this has probably resulted in score seekers not needing to do the same, and has probably given them a sense that they do not have to do so even if requested by admin.

Cyak, you accuse me of targeting your clan; that couldn't be farther from the truth. Once a player has been kicked/banned I don't retain that information as it is my sincere hope they will learn something from the experience. There are no Player To Watch threads on you or your buds in the Admin section. That means that each individual action that may be taken on you or your friends by admins here are due to individual experiences in game. And, your clan will not be targeted due to this discussion; we don't have the need or desire to do so.

We have a clan in DOD that we used to have some difficulties with; they would stack the teams and be in VOIP doing so, and it would have a big effect on the outcomes of the maps. Over the last couple of years we have gotten to know these players pretty well, and have been building a rapport and friendship with them. They, in turn, have adapted too how we run the server. At first they would resist our attempts to balance teams. Then, over time, they would switch teams when asked and now, they watch and do it on their own. We have players who have been banned from other servers for "hacking" when they actually just have a lot of time in the game, and skill. They have appreciated having a home to play on and they too now switch teams on their own when teams are unbalanced, either skill or player-wise. This is what mature gaming veterans do to ensure good, fun games for all...not just for themselves.

Now I am done. I'm sure you will have more accusations and opinions, feel free to post them.

#15 susanbanthony

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

I was the one who was initially kicked and made a couple comments in server that have been brought up here. First, I said "you mean this isn't a match" purely in jest when a fellow pubber made a comment about us being score whores. Second, and the reason I felt that I was kicked, was my in game comment that I was having fun in response to a pubber saying as a general comment that this (round/butt whooping) was no fun. That got me kicked, and that's all I would like to add to this discussion.

#16 Cyak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

I have read all your replies and I'm not necessarily worked up or upset I just am a strongly opinionated person when it comes to my point of view and in that I am guilty. I appreciate all your replies though and especially yours Lin, but I put it in the general discussion forums for this exact reason, to discuss having competition players and their role and etiquette in the server. But you claim to only have these feelings of grievance once Lin but I can count two other times where you maybe didn't necessarily kick all of us, but you sure did make your opinion clear on how you felt by kicking one of us on Kharkov for "whoring" in a vehicle which then preceded to the insults and attacking us. I didn't know at the time it was you so I let it go and moved on not really taking it to heart because TBH it takes a lot more to upset me. But all in all I appreciate the responses and wanted this to be thoroughly discussed that's why I put it in this section to begin with. That's all.

Thanks, Cyak

Edited by Cyak, 29 January 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#17 Cyak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Also I was unaware people even still played the disc version, last I heard it was far worse off than the origin game is, and to say that we target noobs TheTrooper is silly, we would much rather play against others that give us a challenge. So dont put words in our mouth claiming that we merely hunt out the worst of the noobs and just bombard them and own them until they hate the game, because you're far from the truth there bud.

#18 Harriet Tubman

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

I only target noobs, such as lonely
  • LeftMouseShoot? likes this

#19 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Also I was unaware people even still played the disc version, last I heard it was far worse off than the origin game is, and to say that we target noobs TheTrooper is silly, we would much rather play against others that give us a challenge. So dont put words in our mouth claiming that we merely hunt out the worst of the noobs and just bombard them and own them until they hate the game, because you're far from the truth there bud.

You are misundertanding my post if you think is against you our your mates, cause is not. Calling me silly does not make your point of view stronger, just states you have a thin skin and are very self centered.

What I can now realize is that you think are the best out there and few are at your high standars to even give some chalenge, for me instead all gamers have their value, many times a "noob" as you say and i hate that term cause if you remember you also started as one, as we all did, helped me to cap a flag or fight an enemy, also not all play with a so demanding game as you claim you do, we do it for fun, to spend some time, don´t get rusty etc.

I tried to chill things out, as this thread was escalating in who did this and who did that and this is a friendly comunity, feel free to target me now if make you feel better but you will continue to bring wrong kind of atention towards you and your mates.

I have no personal agenda against you, as i say all gamers are good for the life of this game, even you.
  • robo_dork and Sgt. NoScope like this

#20 Cyak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

You misunderstood my post, I said the comment you made was silly, I didnt say "thetrooper is silly" you completely misinterpreted that. You play for the exact same reasons we do, to have fun; we dont just play because this game is do or die and is our life. Far from it. I never once said I am the best nor claimed to be, once again you're putting words in my mouth Trooper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com