Photo

MG Community Awards idea

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of War

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:28 PM

Hello fellow Battlefielders, I am posting this to enlighten you all about an idea I had which, given the
overall positive response from most of the active battlefield admins, as well as fellow regs, I have decided to put into action
(Assuming enough people show interest).
The Moongamers Community Awards, rolls of the tongue, eh? Anyway, the basic idea is this: Everyone from the community (that chooses to participate) simply watch how other people play (whilst you yourself play as well) and vote on which player you think is
the best, 2nd best, and 3rd best out of everyone else at a certain category of play, such as pilots, infantry, zookers, snipers, the list goes on. Each event will have a set time period, but will mostly be based on when the Seasons start and end. How will you vote? I will create a "form" of sorts for you to fill out in your own time. The events will be nice and lengthy, so no worries on doing it at lightning speed. However, you must cast your votes before the voting period ends, or they will not be counted. What do the winners get? They may wear a tag that states which season category they won. For example: (Summers Best Pilot), (Winters Best Infantry). These may be worn until the year goes by, and it's that seasons turn again. Obviously, you
are not required to wear these tags, only if you want recognition. This post is simply meant to bring the idea itself to light, so that community members can see it and post they're opinions on it. I will make a separate post for it altogether if this gets enough recognition, and that one will be the one used for submitting votes.
The rules may seem slightly hard to understand with the way I wrote them, so below is a much clearer version of the rules.

How it would work: The Awards would be held once every Season (I will use Summer for the examples). There will be multiple categories that consist of different play styles, examples including, but are not limited to: Summers MVP, Summers Best Infantry, Summers best Pilot, etc.
The Winners will be selected by the community. I will create a sheet that will have the categories above as well as many others, so whoever would like to vote would simply copy paste it into a notepad document and fill out each with who they think deserves which Award. You may not vote for yourself. I will calculate who was voted for the most, and there will be a 2nd and 3rd place for each category.

• Captain John H. Miller, Pitcher and VampireMoose like this

#2 Moving Target

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

If this goes well, what about other categories? Best advice, most friendly, biggest troll, wittiest comments, Order of the Purple Target (given to those that died the most)

#3 Lord of War

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:16 PM

If this goes well, what about other categories? Best advice, most friendly, biggest troll, wittiest comments, Order of the Purple Target (given to those that died the most)

Categories such as those will be available for voting as well. So it's not all entirely skill based. :)

#4 Spare Parts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:43 AM

This may be the only voting that won't make me feel dirty in 2016.

• Lin, Angerfist, Captain John H. Miller and 3 others like this

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

The biggest troll award is a ban :P   Let's not do the Purple Target, I don't need more awards.

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#6 Angerfist

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:39 AM

Best death spam hack goes to ... CJHM ! :D

• Captain John H. Miller, Eliminator and Lord of War like this

#7 posi

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

We have a special reward for biggest Troll.  You don't want it.

#8 Angerfist

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

Sexiest ragequitter & most impressive rage outbursts in TS goes definitely to Joker. I'm good at both, but he is miles ahead of me.

:transport: "Äggäin !?! ÄGGÄIN in a tänk ? You're such a tänkwhore !"  :transport: 

<3

• Lord of War likes this

#9 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Sexiest ragequitter & most impressive rage outbursts in TS goes definitely to Joker. I'm good at both, but he is miles ahead of me.

:transport: "Äggäin !?! ÄGGÄIN in a tänk ? You're such a tänkwhore !"  :transport:

<3

!anger

#10 Moving Target

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

Award for the most BS! comments per round

#11 Angerfist

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:49 AM

Award for the most BS! comments per round

Hackley Lamar, probably getting a  special award in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com