Photo

A picture of LIN....!!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 birney

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:57 AM

I was emailed a photo of the pixie, I have posted it on youtube!! I will probally get dis-invited from moongamers for this, so...GOODBYE!!!

#2 Hornet

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

The Game Is On Birney!

#3 Rapid Fire

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:19 PM

i wonder who the noob was that was crouching out in the open?

#4 Lin

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:51 PM

Excellent vid! Much lawlz at "...correction...WAS on roof...!"

#5 Monkey

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:53 PM

[BFSM] [Sr Admin] BIRNEY kicked for posting Pics of Lin in the forum'. :wasnt-me:

#6 Dave Schmidt

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:10 PM

Birney!

You fooled us!
Nice video though :)

#7 DAN_DALY

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:12 PM

Blue Oyster Cult FTW birney!! Excellent choice of music and great video... and people wonder why this game is still popular!! Can ya figure it? :D

#8 mexican eskimo

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

nice vid, birney.

#9 Lin

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Excellent choice of music, too! :D

#10 Fitztroyer

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

!tree

#11 Wardog

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:57 PM

I got all excited wtf :blink:

#12 xdoublex

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

Sweet video birney..

Nice :)

#13 Oblivious Tom

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

lifer is a dirty camper.
birney is a great director. im thinking he needs one of those little golden statues... or the British equivalent, probably a greasy overcooked fish stick that resembles tony blair.

#14 birney

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

and people wonder why this game is still popular!! Can ya figure it? :D

No i cant lol.

The amazing thing is, in goast mode, you get to see all these little battles go on between people, that the other players dont see cauce..well cauce they are fighting there own little battles and just playing the game. I strongly reccomend to all our players to once in a while goast about and follow people, you get to truely appreciate how funny and GREAT this game truely is. I absolutly loved making this video especially the first minuite or so, In the first minuite i thought "best i will ever do" and after that..well i kinda got lost lol. I forgot how long the song is, and was struggling to find the right clips to put in. So ended up "rushing" it a bit. add to that i was using sony vegas for the first time and the result was...well allthough i like the video and still think its my best ever, IF i make another one,(not anytime soon) i will slow down a bit. Especially when it comes to adding names. Some name tags are a bit bright, or a tad to large but hey ho cant win them all.

Favorate clips for me...lifer shooting the second guy in hotel. Just watching the guy spin makes me laugh everytime. Scerosis threw about five granades onto roof at lifer, i guess lifer was afk, i personally was more worried that it would not come out right as I had to very quickly move camera to show lifer.
Alvin and loose cannon..ohhh boy!!! I had shit loads of footage of them trying to capture the flag by doing a plane pickup. And i was in tears with laughter watching them do it, live and in colour so to speak.so much so that most of the footage came out crap cauce of me laughing. and missing the good bits. Many people got left out...section8 getting blown over bridge on husky, alvin in battle of the buldge, delayed stone in market, no guts in omaha. But frap files are pretty large, and what with editing, music, more coffee,..some people/clips had to go. Allthough I could have eidted this music in such a way that it would had gone on for however long i needed it to. I am soooo sick of blue oyster cult at the moment lol.

one more thing....

Did you SINCERELY think i would post a picture of Lin? Did you? Whats the word that springs to mind...sucka!!! lol

#15 Warrior124

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

Man, Birney. You made me look, lol. I was thinking "Where in the world is this picture?" :blink:

#16 Sp4tan01

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

Another CrackerJack Job Birney! Your videos are great man!

#17 RockyTop

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:02 PM

That's the most action I've ever seen out of Lifer!

#18 Murphyslaw4267

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:49 PM

This is seriously temping me to come over to BF1942...

#19 summens

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:41 AM

very nice. ^_^

#20 dodgem

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:46 AM

Awesome Vid Birney!

Blue Oyster Cult FTW

I miss Blue Oyster Cult and his ickle Teamspeak voice :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com