Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 turbodaze

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hello, my name is Jared aka Turbodaze (you can call me turbo). I am 25 years old. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I've been getting into playing more Day of Defeat: source. Found your guys server and I like it alot. I pretty much wanna play DoD:S

My hobbies are sports and exercising. I love to listen to most music but I love electronic music the most. My favorite points of interest are history and astronomy! I love to travel and have lived in Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ. I use to go to alot of raves and nightclub events but have stopped doing alot of that lol. I work on my YouTube channel as well. http://www.youtube.com/turbodaze

I'm looking at becoming a member, I don't know where to go for that. I have been with a couple Christian CSS clans, Trinity & Christian Crew back in 2005. I was recently with TNS Gaming for over a year, I was there first Member of the Month, I was an admin as well there. They are known for their garrysmod servers.

#2 birney

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

Hi Jared,

Welcome to Moongamers. You dont have to 'go anywhere' to be a member, as you now have a validated account you are all ready classed as a member! How much you post/get involved is pretty much up to your good self. As you play day of defeat source here is a link directly to that part of our forum clicky but you are more than welcome to post and offer input in other sections. As you are a denver bronco fan i am sure there are quite a few members who would love to chat to you about football.

It is good to see you here.

#3 Bullet-BS

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:31 AM

Welcome to our little corner of the web Turbo!! We are glad to have ya.

#4 Section8

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Welcome! Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in game.

#5 Perculator

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Hey Turbo! It's been fun playing with ya. Glad to see you swing by the forums.

The next best thing you can do to get more involved is to pick up TeamSpeak 3 and hop in to the DoD:S channel when you're playing. There's almost always somebody in there when the server is busy.

It's great to see more DoD:S folks making their way to the community outside of the game server!

#6 blancrou

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Welcome in our community!

#7 turbodaze

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

right now I can't go between channels and type anything to anyone on teamspeak.

Also can I wear the =MooN= tag?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com