Photo

So you want to be a 1942 Admin? CD and Origin server

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#61 M.A.M.E. Gamer

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

Game Name: M.A.M.E. Gamer ®
First Name: Jason
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Omaha TDM & low-gravity Omaha (when available)
How often and what times do you play: I play several times throughout the week and weekend. Usually I play in the morning on weekdays, random times on weekends.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I love this community and especially the Omaha TDM server. I would love the opportunity to help when needed. There are usually a ton of admins available - but many times I play in oddball timeslots when there are few others playing. I think I could help during these off-peak hours to keep campers & spammers in check and to change maps through the mod rotation on the weekends.

Thanks for your consideration.

#62 Monkey

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:50 AM

Please use this to apply for an admin spot on our servers.
http://www.moongamer...?showtopic=7700
Things have been changed as to the application process and this will be the only way applications will be taken.

#63 Hartley

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

Please use this to apply for an admin spot on our servers.
http://www.moongamer...?showtopic=7700
Things have been changed as to the application process and this will be the only way applications will be taken.

Wait, are you sure? Thata a much older post.

#64 xdoublex

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

Nov 14 2005, 03:54 AM that was the date of the topic was started.

#65 Monkey

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:43 PM

All the other servers have to use that app ours should be no different....... let's try to keep things the same across the board.

#66 Hornet

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

So... if an admin app was sent in before this thread was created, does it need to be sent again?

#67 Monkey

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:04 PM

Apps will still go through we are just trying to get things all the same for Steam games and Battlefield games. This will also add to some privacy for those that apply and don't make it.

This thread actually should have actually not have been because we have the email system. Im not sure why we have to different ways to apply.

#68 Hartley

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:16 PM

All the other servers have to use that app ours should be no different....... let's try to keep things the same across the board.

BF2 uses a thread in thier board and the Steam games... I dunno.

#69 Monkey

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

It is being worked on to make things stream lined. They are discussing for one or the other but not both. Personally I think the e-mail way should be used to keep the ones that dont make a spot out of the light. But as I said it has been submitted to the proper cahnnels as to what one is to be kept.

#70 xdoublex

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

So like what hornet said we sent one in before... but we dont need to send another one through email?

#71 11th Field

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:09 PM

Game name: 11th Field Brigade CDN

First Name: Paul

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ? CQ

How often and what times do you play? I play almost everyday. At least 2 to 3 games depending on scheduling. My job has changed so I am home more.

Why should we make you an admin? I like to play fair. I am a team player. Watching is just as fun as playing. I like the atmosphere and rules that moongamers has on bf1942. This is a place that I let my kids play. my kids and I know that disruptive play, improper language / names, and swearing is not allowed, this is a good example on how to play. I have TS and have conversed with many admins currently playing on BF1942. I have been around playing the bf1942 series for quite a while and know the maps. I feel that I would be an asset to the moongamers community, and look forward to the opportunity to serve the patrons here. Thank you.

#72 RTRdoom27

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:06 PM

Game Name: <<RTR>>¥D©©M27¥
First Name: Brandon
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: I play in both.
How often and what times do you play: Almost anytime...best times are anyday from 1:00 PM to 11 PM central time, US.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I am the leader of a clan, and I admin my clan's server, which only holds 10 people..hosted on my slow pc/inet. I ask people what map they want to go to next before just changing it...make the crowd happy so they come back, oh...it works.

#73 Chernenkov

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

Game Name: [eVo] Che®nenkov

First Name: Wayne

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: I mainly play on TDM

How often and what times do you play: I play almost everyday for atleast a few hours

Why should we make you an Admin?: I feel I would make a good admin as I have a high regard for the rules, for which Moon has set in place upon their servers. I try my up most to not only to follow the rules but to help prevent people breaking them and also inform new players of our rules.

#74 CrazyMachine

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

Game Name: CrazyMachine

First Name: Marco

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM

How often and what times do you play: Every day a few hours.

Why should we make you an Admin?: When someone needs help i try to help him/her. I know the rules (and i love Birney :P).

#75 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

Game Name: ZeRO[ENG]
First Name: Ryan
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM, occasionaly CQ
How often and what times do you play: Most, if not every day. No specific time, just when I have free time! Most evenings though.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I have been an active and loyal member of moon for well over two years and have always abided by the rules and customs of the server. I want to be able to give back something to the community for it has given me endless amounts of entertainment. I always do my upmost to help others ingame and would like to not only advise on, but to enforce the rules and vitues that have kept moon at the top of the BF1942 server lists.

#76 Jon

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:27 PM

Game Name:Jon{BS}
First Name:Jonathan
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:I am a hardcore TDM regular
How often and what times do you play:I try to play everyday when I'm not doing somthing school related. I play between 5pm to 11pm EST,weekdays, and anywhere from 4pm to 1am EST on weekends. I can also be found in teamspeak anytime after 3pm EST.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I should be made an admin because I want to be able to share the same fun and fair play that I have had during my years on Moongamers with others playing on the server. I would want to ensure this great playing enviroment for all players new and veteran alike. Having been around the community meeting Regs, admins and all of the great people, I realized that I could use my talents to help a server I love. I know and follow the rules and are prepared to do anything to get someone up to speed on the server. Being an admin means being involved in team speak and in any events that come up, and I follow all that. In conclusion being a team player is very important and guess what... I am even though there is no "I" in team.
Thank you for your time,

Jon{BS}
Jonathan

#77 Mazrim Taim

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:12 AM

Game Name: -TSF- Brig. Maz®im Taim
First Name: Jason

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM and CQ depending on the number of players and what map.

How often and what times do you play: Every day. I am usually on around Midnight to either 2 or 3 AM

Why should we make you an Admin?: Well I have been here a while plus I am up late till 3 or 4 am but normally 3 am. Its only 4 am if I loose track of time. I'd like to be an admin because I would like to try and keep our standard of gaming up. Plus I am up late when there are not many admins on. I care about moongamers and dont like hackers and other people who like to disrupt game play.

Mazrim Taim

#78 YoLaTengo

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

Game Name: YoLaTengo
First Name: Jake

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: I'm always in TDM; very rarely CQ

How often and what times do you play: I play once or twice a day for as long as possible. I can play all day seeing as I'm in college and my class schedule allows me a lot of free time from 12PM-4PM and after 7PM EDT.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I have what I consider very good knowledge of the rules (including map specific rules) and would love to make the game as much fun for others as it is for myself. Moongamers has made playing BF1942 enjoyable for me and I would like to return that favor by helping admin. Also, if new players to the server have questions, I help them to the best of my ability in answering those. Although I am not a reg, I feel that I have earned the respect of many of regs as well as admins and would love the opportunity to build on that respect.

#79 *CoFR* Black Wolve

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:53 AM

Game name: *CoFR* Black Wolve
First Name: Remco
Server: CQ
How often do I play each week: I try to play every day after school, so its like 3hours a day if it can.
Why should I be admin: I really enjoy playing on MoonGamers.com and I wanna help you on the server where u admin of.

Thnx, Greetz Black Wolve :P

#80 Deathman

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:20 PM

Game Name: Deathman

First Name: John

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Mainly CQ

How often and what times do you play: I try and play as much as I can, but mainly during Marching Band (Aug. - Dec.) season I can only get on on Sat. and Sun. I play from around 5 to whenever I get tired (somewhere around 12-2am).

Why should we make you an Admin?: I have been playing on the Moongamers server for nearly a year. During that time I've gotten to know lots of great Moonies(who have made the game extemly enjoyable) and I have learned the rules of the server. I'm active on TS and beginning to be active on the Forums. I enjoy helping new people on the server out and helping them better understand the server rules. I have both BF and its 2 expansions, which gives me a range of people to interacte with. Well, ty for taking time to read this, I'm off to go play some. CQ Omaha ftw! :P

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com