Photo
- - - - -

New Cadets Sign in Page!

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Novarius

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hey guys. I'm Novarius@Celektra.

I have really enjoyed my time so far in the fleet.

You guys (and gals) have been nothing but helpful.

#42 Tyrelli

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hi all this is Vice Admiral tyrelli signing up, really enjoying the fleet so far, everyone seems really nice and helpful which is brilliant !! keep up the good work :)

#43 Solus

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Welcome to the Moongamer’s Fleet!

We are a casual but organized International community dedicated to improving gameplay through team effort. It is a pleasure to have you join us here. Joining a fleet is necessary to become a successful online player.

- Special fleet features.

You may have noticed now that you belong to a fleet that you can access your own personal fleet star base now from the transwarp tab from space. You have also unlocked special fleet uniforms and tailor options as well as new fleet events that will earn you fleet credits. http://www.moongamer...showtopic=59973.
Fleet credits are necessary to purchase special “fleet only” ships, weapons and assets that will ensure you a healthy Star Trek career.

STO at times can be quite overwhelming but do not fear. Here at Moongamer’s Fleet, we have your back. If you have, any questions or want to join us for a star battle come in team speak, www.teamspeak3.com and speak to a real live admin at moonts.sytes.net.

Do not forget to reply to this introduction and say Hello to redeem your free contraband! You must include your STO name and within a few days, you will receive your contraband in your mail in game.( Just access from any mail station at a starbase or azura cargo ship.)
Live well and prosper.
Spoon

Hey I'm solus@thatguy211 and I'm am happy to be a part of the fleet. Hope to see everyone soon in-game.

#44 Kontos

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hi all, kontos here just wanted to say hello, and im glad to be a part of the fleet

#45 Daryl1121

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hey guys, really enjoying the fleet so far, you all have been very helpful :) My name is Daryl@okaye96 I'm online rather alot :)

#46 Tavari

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

Welcome everyone :)

#47 Merrak

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Sorry didn't specify in my first posts my chars are Reed Tinnec and Unah @merrak01 sorry guess I shoulda used my char name instead of my handle.

#48 Malady

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

So this is where I sign in for the illegal goods?
Does that sound somewhat fishy to anyone else?

Char: Malady@xfaroth
There's also Xesith, my KDF alt whom I never play.

#49 helltaker

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

wow glad too see soo many new members registering and posting :) glad to have all you guys with us :)

#50 Auicc

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

Hello, this is Auicc. Joined this fleet a couple of days ago and it is nice to be part of a bigger fleet.

#51 Zhahv

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hi Everyone!

Helltaker inducted me yesterday, so thanks dude. Also Princess gave me a good taste of what the pvp is like, obviously my backside got a bit bruised but he said that the guys here would be able to advise me on how to improve my load-out so I'll take advantage of that as soon as the servers come back online.

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Zhahv@Verloga

#52 Enforcer

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Wow, welcome to the Moongamers fleet and in turn, our community. It is great to see so many have joined the forums to see what the heck Moongamers is all about.

So, please read and enjoy. If you have any questions, please let one of your Captains or Commanders know and we will be happy to help.

For load build outs, just give a shout out. There are many who will answer the multitude of questions..hell, I still have them myself.

#53 Kilain01

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

Quick hello and intro, joined a week or so ago and all good!

#54 Savan

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hi everyone

#55 Vaughan

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

I like to apologize early raided the fridge and ate all the cookies and drank milk down in the mess hall. Tribbles ate my Warp Coils so I kinda Borrowed HellTaker's for the time being. :wasnt-me: cya guys online. So far past week has been great chilling hearing actual communication amongst team mates.

#56 There is no Spoon

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

He all, thank you again for your sign in. We are a bit backed up with the contraband due to so many recent new members however your names are noted and will not be forgotten. Thank you for your patience and being a part of moongamers STO.

Spoon

#57 Tavari

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

I like to apologize early raided the fridge and ate all the cookies and drank milk down in the mess hall. Tribbles ate my Warp Coils so I kinda Borrowed HellTaker's for the time being. :wasnt-me: cya guys online. So far past week has been great chilling hearing actual communication amongst team mates.

You ate all the cookies??? You didn't save me one little cookie?? :(

#58 Taake

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hi,

Only now had time to register and such but here goes.
Taake is my STO name, last week I reached Vice on my main toon. Eager to check out the romulan side of things.

Cyall in game.

#59 Conner

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hey were are my waffles(conner likes waffles made of that contraband)

#60 Zapha

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:02 AM

hello all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com