Photo
- - - - -

New Job Listings. Officers Needed Now! Get a fleet promotion!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Merrak

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Hello Reed here and I would like to apply for a position as a guardian if one is still available I've played through all fed and romulan episodes multiple times and have a pretty good understanding of them I but also be willing to explain duty officer chain missions and give them duty officers to help complete them if need be.
I would also like to apply to the main gamers PvP squad in the role of tank if it is still available.

#22 Tiran

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

Hmm,

im still kinda new, and with the time zone difference, i dont know if i would be a good choice, but Fleet STF Defense Force
sounds kinda interesting, given that i went trought about 500 of them during the last 3 Months, so i dare to say
i have seen quite a lot of possible strategies, solutions, and ways to disaster.
I also dare to say, i have a rather good grasp about the basic team mechanics in STO by now.

#23 Enforcer

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Reed get with me when you see me about the Guardian slot. We are always looking for folks to help out and after a brief discussion about expectations and such, we'll see if you are a fit.

Tiran, what is your in game name? I don't recognize that name...

#24 Tiran

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

Reed get with me when you see me about the Guardian slot. We are always looking for folks to help out and after a brief discussion about expectations and such, we'll see if you are a fit.

Tiran, what is your in game name? I don't recognize that name...

Its Tiran :)

im rather silent, but i try to grab a bit more attention.

#25 Enforcer

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

We may just be on during different times of the day noting the flag you have in your avatar area. I'll look for ya next time in game. Do you have teamspeak? Have you used it?

Yes, Reed, we know you have it and use it regularly..

#26 Tiran

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

We may just be on during different times of the day noting the flag you have in your avatar area. I'll look for ya next time in game. Do you have teamspeak? Have you used it?

I guess that (the time zones) might be the reason, yes.

Which is the main reason why i am somewhat unsure about the position, i mean, at the end of the day, im not of much use,
if im not online during peak hours, right?

But i guess i can adjust my sleep times :P

About Teamspeak, yes, use it since years.

Maybe to add, i was the Raidleader in my old WoW guild for years, where i build up our Raid Group(s) (we had 3 in the end)
and handpicked the Players for each, from our Pool of 300 Candidates.
I set up weekly Training shedules for each Group (you maybe know of the Time Trial modes in WoW dungeons, which have been
added recently, we have done time trial runs a good year before that as training for our Raid groups)

So, i have a tendency to push people above and beyond their perceived limits, but, im a tad elitist in times,
but then, nothing bad about beeing good and proud about it, or?

If we shouldnt meet ingame, maybe you can drop me a Time via PM?

#27 Clearbeard

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

I guess that (the time zones) might be the reason, yes.

Which is the main reason why i am somewhat unsure about the position, i mean, at the end of the day, im not of much use,
if im not online during peak hours, right?

But i guess i can adjust my sleep times :P

About Teamspeak, yes, use it since years.

Maybe to add, i was the Raidleader in my old WoW guild for years, where i build up our Raid Group(s) (we had 3 in the end)
and handpicked the Players for each, from our Pool of 300 Candidates.
I set up weekly Training shedules for each Group (you maybe know of the Time Trial modes in WoW dungeons, which have been
added recently, we have done time trial runs a good year before that as training for our Raid groups)

So, i have a tendency to push people above and beyond their perceived limits, but, im a tad elitist in times,
but then, nothing bad about beeing good and proud about it, or?

If we shouldnt meet ingame, maybe you can drop me a Time via PM?

Germany would put you at what, UTC +1 hours? There are usually at least a few of us online then, particularly among our UK members who are only an hour off. Drop into TS and say hi. That's the nice thing about an international fleet, there are almost always a few people around.

#28 Tiran

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

Germany would put you at what, UTC +1 hours? There are usually at least a few of us online then, particularly among our UK members who are only an hour off. Drop into TS and say hi. That's the nice thing about an international fleet, there are almost always a few people around.

Will do, im just a tad busy atm, as i am starting a new project with my school, but once i got everything set (should be 2 weeks at max) im back :)

#29 Enforcer

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Yes, there are many UK members of the fleet and I am sure they would love some company during the hours us American are mostly at work. If you see me in game by chance, give me a shout about STF Fleet Defense and we'll see where you are with that..

#30 Siobhan Phoenix

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'd certainly help with project Guardian, as I start to learn the game, I have been looking for new people to help and learn how the game works, and as you all know, I have a huge obsession with the numbers and probabilities under the game - so this might be perfect for me - never mind that I have a habit of giving away valuable things - LOL - which is great when new people come along. - I check the forums about once per day. (and as you know I learn relly fast, so if theres something I don;t understanbd, I go and look it up.)

So if Helltaker wants an apprentice... I'm there.

#31 Quinn

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Many thanks for my recent promotion. I'll try to make you guys and gals proud! :D

#32 Enforcer

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Promotion..who...what...where...when did that happen? Crap, now your bound to get even more full of yourself. OMG, a supersized Quinn running around Defari..greeaatt.

#33 Irish_Trunks

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

It's what we always wanted... :weird:

#34 Merrak

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Don't forget when you salute Quinn you only need 1 finger.

#35 number2gamer

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

Greetings!

I would like to apply for to be a Recruting Officer

Ingame Name: Roman Robby Symons@number2gamer

Time played: ~1000 h (playing since 2010)

Requesting for response!

Number2gamer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com