Photo

Days of War!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Moose Springsteen

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:03 AM

Ooh just found another DOD:S clone/update/sequel, this one on Kickstarter.  Devs Driven Arts are promising a January roll-out but as you're not doubt aware, these things rarely run to schedule.... 

https://www.destruct...er-347084.phtml

#2 duff

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

-

#3 Moose Springsteen

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

First refund on steam ever for me. got it because of the dod_donner remake which was superfun to play, but then valve decided to pull dow off the market becuase of copyrightproblems with the donner-remake (dow_thunder). so the developers pulled the map and got back into the steammarket. they were still advertising with the pulled map in their videos after that. there are no words that describe how superpi**ed i was about this and asked them for a refund with a little notice about their false advertising. they gave me the money back although i already had 4 hours in it (normal refunds are only possible until 2 hours, but i get the false advertising didnt leave em any chance...furthermore the unreal-engine is really ugly against doi...so if u guys cant decide between doi and dow...pick doi...seriously

Thanks for response, glad there are still DOD:S lovers around!  Disappointed you found DOW so poor.... hopefully, if they continue to support it, it'll improve over time.... gonna continue to wait until there's a sale and a bulletproof stable release from both developers....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com