Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mmcoiner

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

So, my compy died a few weeks ago and I got a new one. I decided to download some of my old games. After Sam (Ancient Tiger) told me how to get online with BF2 & 2142, I decided to give it a go. I forgot how much of a blast both were. I can definitely say, I'm addicted to 2142 again.
I even ran into snake-eyes on a BF2:SF server just before my teammate started teamkilling me and then voted me off the server. It was fun seeing them!

#2 Renlist

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Enjoyed the hell outta  BF2142.  Being able to set up auto machine gun stands, good transport action with copters, Mechs, being shot up to an enemy ship hovering in the sky from a ground vehicle..etc. Back then, it seemed there was always another BF game right around the corner.  I played BF2142 regularly for close to a year, then happily moved on. I recently re-installed it to check it out again. I was totally out of sync having not played it for so long.  I may not get back into it.  It ruled for 12 months with me tho.

BF2 was as far as I got involved with this excellent series.  

#3 BOVA

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

Awesome games both of them. I have all of the expansion packs for BF2. I didn't know you could still get online with it. 2142 rocked as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com