Photo

No wonder average players has dropped to 8 avg. per 24 hrs.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 pinchythelobster

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

I'd like to move onto uncapturable bases when they are typically capturable (Ex, Hellendorn, Baytown),  The games feel dragged on and with no real purpose because regardless of anything, it's going to be a 45 minute game. For example, if Tobruk had an uncapturable base in the ally's main then the sense of defense goes down drastically! This concept applies to all the other maps that have been modded with an uncapped base. I personally like the objective of bleeding the other team out by not letting them have a base to respawn at, it is simply another objective for everyone to attack on as well as defend and work as a team. In addition, when one team1 is just straight owning team2 and team1 has all the flags, team2 would like their base to be capturable and just simply end the game and move on to the next one.

Oh I almost forgot, primary expacks, we know the rule but y'all don't enforce for shit. You will never see me pull out my expack unless it's against a vehicle or planting a conquest flag full of expacks. I respect the rule as I believe in the rule too. Y'all need to either get rid of the rule or actually enforce it, one or the other, no in-between nonsense. If I had it my way I would get rid of the rule simply because many people use it and I'm all for more people playing. I'm sorry for sounding like an asshole now but y'all need to understand my message here.

I agree with these two statements. Thanks for the feedback.

#42 Grassy

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

In defense of the admins, the time extensions have slowed down, which is commendable, The only other comment I have is that liberation of Caen with two uncaps during the day and 6 people is taxing at times, Would it be possible to run a daytime version and nighttime version? Thanks MG!!

#43 Rubulator

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:54 AM

More and more of the old guard are moving on.

Most of the players I see on other servers are total newbies. You know, running around in the middle of nowhere. Couldn't give a rats about no damned flags. Newbs are great(lol). But they like diff things than the Regs... I remember(no wise cracks) when I first started playing. I liked the big maps, with planes and tanks and a chicken in every pot! But unfortunately we haven't had the pop that would make it logical for said maps. But when the map changes to a more infantry dominated map. The pop goes south. Newbs get slaughtered in rapid succession and log... 

​If Iiiiii... If iiiiiii... were king... I would reduce the rotation to about 6 maps(4.5ish hours). Staples: Market, Wake, Bocage + 3...
I would eliminate conquest mode pop killers(Caen, Stali, Berlin and yes Omaha(sensitive subject for Moon) And plug them in when a admin was on and wanted to give it a go. And if I did run them in reg rotation it would be CTF. But short CTF's like 20-30 min tops.

​Would this work? How the hell do I know!... But it is what I would try if Iiiiiii.... If Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... were Kiiiiing!

This may just be end times for 42'. But life support it till all hope is lost... ;)

PeAcE... Rub 

• Grassy likes this

#44 King of the Squirrels

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

Great point, Rub, You can request maps and request maps be in rotation.  Remember we can always change maps. It goes with the job. LOL Game on.

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#45 mistamontiel

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

aX never ever CTF and rarely Stalingrad you'd think they would be full rotation

masterbond lolll 2002 is when BF1942 launched .. almost absurd less than a year after the dreadful morning of 9/11 (RIP) but the BF1942 hype was massive

Please MG ! Let Grassy take our map requests , full scale war maps with handful of players takes a toll on the fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com