Photo

Ref; More Green or Blue Missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TomKnollRFV

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

Look guys, frankly. I manage to die on green missions now. I remember the days when green and blue missions were alot easier, and I understand about every one but me can hit the AI, not get capped, and probably doesn't have Hueys chase them all over.

But can we get more green/blue missions to spawn, and maybe tone them down a bit? It used to be there was a fairly steady rate of green/blue missions and that was part of why I came back. So I could at least do them routinely.

So please can we get them back and I'll pre emptively apologize for the Ark I need to rebuild because of Trel?

#2 Dr Bones

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:13 PM

I do not think the green missions on either server are too difficult.  but the change i would like to see is the decay timer on bodies a little longer.  i am not very good at playing, so by the time i finish the mission  on the cherno server  bodies are decayed  and if the vehicle key is on the bodies.  POOf   no key.  or maybe  move the key off the ai  to the box  like on takistan.  will admins and server bosses please consider?????

#3 TomKnollRFV

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

I remember that convo on Teamspeak. I agree putting it in the box is a good idea.

Especially if you don't want the vehicle and some new players happens across the loot you left, it's a free <whatever amount> for them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com