Photo

Players vs Admin match

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

I just wanted to report we took the opportunity last night to do our first admin vs player match. The feedback from the event last night seemed positive. The scenario as it went down last night was this:

The goal: Kill the admins and take the loot.

Three admins on duty, me, Corpse and Barrett went to an area of the map and loaded in a DshKm armed offroad pick up, a UN Ural, some Takastani bandit outfits, and some Ak-47s along with some loot. We started at point A en route to point B, where we had already spawned in a bunker. As we rolled along, we were contacted by a player who suffered a tire blow out as a result of the dshkm rounds. We continue to our base, where we were ambushed and a front tire was blown out of the pickup. We bailed while the Ural kept on to the base. We repaired the pickup when the players were inundated with zeds for firing the rounds they fired, and the pick up made it to the base. There was a stash house close by and the bandits took refuge in the house. Sniper fire was rampant (the wusses). Enforcer went to check the six and saw a player trying to sneak up, got some good shots and took Cody down. In the process, E was hit and was blood bagged by Corpse while sniper fire rained down. The pick up was destroyed. (not cool considering what loot there may have been in the truck). The sniper fire was coming from the hill across the street to the north. Enforcer began picking his way through Cherno to flank the players and was killed by Jason with a sniper round. Matthew and Squirrel were in Cherno firing on the banditos..YetAnotherCorpse goes down from bleeding to death from an earlier sniper round. The players roll in, recover the ural and split the loot.

So, again, thanks to all who participated and we look forward to more player vs admin events.

#2 Warrior124

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

Sounds like an awesome time for all involved, lol. I wouldn't mind participating, myself. :applaud:

#3 Lin

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

I just looked it up, and Humanity can be changed in the db for the event (to make the admins banditos) and then updated back to our "normal" setting.

#4 Xeylore

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

just a note admins can change humanity through infistar

#5 Lin

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Yes, in 2500 increments. My humanity is 171,990...

#6 Warrior124

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

I wish I could've made it tonight. My fiance, and I went to Walmart to take advantage of a 25% discount she had that was going to end at midnight. We were there until a little after 11pm lol. Hopefully next PVA I'll be there. :cowdance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com