So you want to be a 1942 Admin? CD and Origin server

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#21 sniper43

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

Game Name: C.S.A. Snipe®43

First Name: Jimmy

Which server do you play: tdm

How often do you play: as much as i can durring school and durring the summer as long as my body will allow

Why should we make you an Admin?: to help keep the bf42 servers clean and
smoothly running and to make new players to the server come back and play

i also have used the RA for bf1942 and been an admin on two other servers

#22 birney

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

Game Name: Birney

First Name: Richard

Age Older

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM

How often and what times do you play: I play very often. At least one complete game a day, or night.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I know the game, I have TS and know many of the people that play the game. I believe that the server rules are there to make the game fun and fair for everyone. I believe that I could enforce these rules with the spirit with which these rules where set out in.

#23 Lin

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:39 PM

We'll be putting admins on in batches and several of you are being discussed. Hang in there!

#24 bffreak101

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:38 PM

Game Name: bffreak101
First Name: Robbie
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: TDM and low grav
How often and what times do you play:for at least an hour a day cause i got school
Why should we make you an Admin?: i enjoy playing BF1942 and i am good friends with some of the admins. I just started playing on MoonGamers a few weeks ago and already know all the rules. I have been a temp. admin on another server so i know the basics.

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:02 PM

Game Name: KinG
First Name: Troy
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ
Why should we make you an Admin?: Not many if any admins play at the same times as me, I know, follow, and respect the rules of the server, i'm a good all around guy, easy to get to know. In TeamSpeak everytime i'm in game, on the forums daily. I have experience in the field of adminning, and want to help out the community.

#26 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

Game Name: Some Girl Named Cher
First Name: Cher
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ and TDM
How often and what times do you play: As often as possible, and the times tend to vary
Why should we make you an Admin?: I enjoy playing on Moongamers' server every time I play BF1942. It is the only server I frequent and I love it for it's wonderful admins and great support. I would love to be a part of a wonderful gaming community and it's upkeep.

Is there any possible way an admin can contact me as to the status of my admin application? I would greatly appreciate it. I know that the admins are extremely busy on a regular basis, I just wanted to inquire. Thank you for your time.

#27 dodgem

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

Game Name: dodgem
First Name: Chris
How often and what times do you play:
School Term - Up to three times a week : Any time between 1pm and 8pm EST

Holidays
- Daily : Any time between 7am and 8pm EST

Why should we make you an Admin?: I'm honest, trustworthy and patient plus I'm regularly active in Teamspeak and the forums.

#28 xdoublex

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:50 PM

Game Name: X-Double-X
First Name: Danny
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ most of time and sometimes TDM
How often and what times do you play: Sometimes Early when no other admins are on and sometimes late. From Early to late dossent matter to me.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I Feel that i have played this game long enough(3 years) That i would like to help other people out now. I love when people ask questions about rules or questions about game or server i love to answer them. When TS got hacked i felt i needed to do something to help out this community/server and someday i hope to do so bye keeping the Omaha Clean and fun. Ive gotten to know Lots of players and admins from ts and game. And i hope someday i will be able to help out this server by becoming a admin.

Thx for your time...X-Double-X

#29 point blank

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:39 AM

Game Name: Main name Point Blank

First Name: Mickey

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Answer is CQ Mostly omaha

How often and what times do you play: A good amount of the time not really a set time but 10:00 pm on off till two or three in the morning. Might be on in after noon depends.

Why should we make you an Admin?: Mostly i just want to be one because of the fact that there is usually never an admin on during the times I play and I want to be able to change map for a funner expirience during those times of night. And if I am an admin I would be sure to respect all players and strive for a fun environment for all players of the B.F. 1942 CQ mostly omaha server. I am aware that i must study for what was it, 3 weeks I think on things an admin needs to know. then a term as a jr. admin.
[/quote]

#30 digger2

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:27 PM

Game Name:digger2
First Name:JD
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:TDM
How often and what times do you play: every day early evning
Why should we make you an Admin?: becuase thats what i do lol i am an admin in team speak and server admin in my home clan

#31 Lin

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:33 PM

West coaster! :P

#32 general ramsey

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:31 AM

i withdraw my request for i am switching to COD4/2142

#33 xdoublex

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:09 PM

ramsey...One of the senior admins toled me that if you make it...they will let you know within 3-6 weeks...be patient :) aight man gl.

#34 B-Man

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:29 PM

Game Name: B-Man(ISA)

First Name: Ben

How often and what times do you play: i am on almost all day every day

Why should we make you an Admin?: Because i have played on this server when i first got this game. I know all your rules and have only been kicked once because i was in the bathrom and an admin kicked me cause i wasn't doing anything, my bad. Anywaysi knwo all your rules and i always have fun on your server. Every time i am on your teamspeak I always have a good chat with the admins and the other players. I would like to help out the players just like the admins on moongamers have helped me out. I know alot about computers so i can help with controler problems and help figure out why a game is workin like it should, most of the problems i have gone through my self. I am also a leader of my clan for O-Game, Comanche4, and Ghostrecon2 so i know how to deal with problems with servers and players. I also hosted my own BF1942 server for about a year with i hope gives me an advantige

#35 NightHawk

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:02 PM

Game Name: ={SUSAF}=NightHawk Or just NightHawk
First Name: Hans

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?:

I play on TDM and CQ. I probably play on CQ a little more than TDM.

How often and what times do you play:
I play anywhere from about one to 3 hours a day. And about two days of the week only 30min due to homework.

Why should we make you an Admin?:
I believe that I should be an admin because I know the rules very well and I would love to be more of a part of Moongamers and help enforce the rules to make the servers fun and enjoyable. Also I take part in the forums and would love to help others learn how to do the same. I always love a fair game and being an admin will help me make sure that people do not camp or spam which would help in keeping such a high quality server going well. Also everyone looks up to an admin including me it would really mean a lot to me. I have been playing on both servers for quite some time now. And finally I also know the admin very well which helps out because I can then watch them and "take notes" on how to be a good one. I also have had prior admin experience on a few other servers.
I also have team speek I am just working on getting a mic.

P.S. I have always wanted to be more a part of MoonGamers and this would be a great way of doing it. :) I would love to be the person that people go to when they need help it just gives me a feeling of fulfillment.

Thank you for your time and effort for considering me as an admin.

-NightHawk

#36 tino

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:00 AM

Game name: TomCat
First name: thijn
Which server do you play: BF 1942 Moongamers Ohama Beach TDM and CQ. Mostly CQ
How often and what times do you play: After school and in the weekend and in the holidays
Why should we make you an Admin?: i like to keep to the rules and i hate wenn other players don't.
Moongamers are the most fild servers on BF 1942 + 2 + 2142
I have all the games of bf 1942 and 2 and demo 2142
from Holland is the ping low. that is very nice.

Attached Files

#37 Pillowcase Man

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

oh dear i forget to take this out i with drawl my application since bf1942 don't work anymore.

#38 smegga

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:36 PM

game name - smegga
first name - neil
age - ancient
location - newcastle, uk
server - tdm
how often - now comp fixed, much as i can
why admin - i hate it when people take advantage when no admin available. i like to see the game played fairly for all. i would like the game to run smoothly. i hope people trust me enough to ask for help if they need it.

#39 Luose

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:17 AM

Game Name: »Â§« LUOSE / Smurf

First Name: Rich

Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: Both, mainly TDM

How often and what times do you play: I'll play late at night most of the time, mon-fri during the day and lates on weekends.

Why should we make you an Admin?: Well im not a real noobie, ive been around for about 2 and a half years on bf1942 in and out of servers and have been playing on moongamers for the past year and a bit. I've been playing more regularly, i've got to know alot of the players and i respect the rules, other plyers and admins decisions. Im using teamspeak and will start to post more on the forums. I will always offer help to anyone who needs it or find someone that can. And becasue i play late at nights i can offer the support that is needed to sort out minor discrepincies when other admins cant get on.

Anyway thumbs up. :D

#40 KILLER BOB

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:21 AM

Guys, make sure you hop on Team Speak and let us get to know you better. It not only increases your chance of becoming an admin, but also increases the gameplay experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com