Photo

Choose the Map Rotation (Mar 4-18)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose the Map Rotation (Mar 4-11) (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose the maps you would like to see in the rotation

1. Aberdeen (9 votes [21.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. Battle of the Bulge (11 votes [26.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.19%

3. Kharkov (7 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Battleaxe (8 votes [19.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

5. Tobruk (7 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote

#1 bondmaster

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

For this round of voting, we are doing tank dominate maps!  

Here are your choices (all CQ)

Aberdeen
Battle of the Bulge
Kharkov
Battleaxe
Tobruk

Top two results will make it into the rotation. Voting end on March 4 (Sunday). Rotation will begin at the end of the SW/RTR event and will remain in place until the 2nd following Sunday. 

Good Luck!!!

PS: You are allowed to vote for 2 maps

#2 Highway Man

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

[attachment=11275:vote.jpg]

#3 mistamontiel

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:38 AM

Kharkov, Nadeaxe, other options spread players too far apart

#4 Renlist

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:48 AM

Altho a worthy effort, this recent map rotation is killing participation, almost burying it.   Scrap the crap vote.  Mods need to be more active or I am not joining when there are 4 vs.4 while playing for more to join.  More mod participation during the week needed. Gods who drop in now and then.

Butterflies yur theme of the week thing.

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

Altho a worthy effort, this recent map rotation is killing participation, almost burying it.   Scrap the crap vote.  Mods need to be more active or I am not joining when there are 4 vs.4 while playing for more to join.  More mod participation during the week needed. Gods who drop in now and then.

*Shoots lightning bolt at Renlist*

When you have cooled off and done with ranting, please explain what you mean with ''More mod participation during the week needed'' and expand on that. 

• Twilight likes this

#6 bondmaster

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

Altho a worthy effort, this recent map rotation is killing participation, almost burying it. Scrap the crap vote. Mods need to be more active or I am not joining when there are 4 vs.4 while playing for more to join. More mod participation during the week needed. Gods who drop in now and then.

Noted.

Two maps out of five or six isn't going to kill the pop. That is happening for other reasons.

What would be more beneficial is to provide constructive feedback rather than simply getting on a soapbox and speaking like a lunatic. As CJHM said, please elaborate on what you mean by mods. Suggestions are always welcomed.

#7 Spare Parts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:07 PM

Sadly I think I can speak Renlist now.  I believe he is talking about Admins or "gods".  Mods short for moderators or Admins.  In other words, he would like more or at least one Admin in game more often. This will allow him to have a name to go with his complaints about the time extensions, poor map choices and our other such failings.  Am I right buddy?  Hey I noticed your Simple Minds reference in chat yesterday.  Have you heard the album "Real Life"?

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#8 Lin

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:07 PM

Watch your language in this forum Renlist. You know the rules, don't break them again please.

#9 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Whether the voting has a major impact or not, he is trying something new to gauge interest. The voting also isn't hurting anything. They could go back to the 5 same maps all week long?
A pat on the back to bond is warranted here.

• Par Shooter likes this

#10 bondmaster

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:43 PM

Battle of the Bulge and Battleaxe are the winners. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Also i realized there was a typo in the title for this poll. This rotation will be in effect until March 11! If you have not already noticed we have gone to weekly format beginning at the end of RTR/SW Sundays. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com