Photo

Zombie poll time!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Zombies (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Runners vs Walkers?

1. Runners (6 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Walkers (12 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

3. don't care (3 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lin

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

Vote and discuss.

#2 Ganja

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

Realistically Zombies shouldn't be able to run due to decaying and physical limitations due to being dead.

Also, as a person that frequently represents a zombie. I hate to run.

pmq6UbAb.jpgY5EbT15b.jpgwts61OGb.jpgPxEBgz5b.jpge85eVX4b.jpgLVMOPAsb.jpg

• CrDraggin and Master6655321 like this

#3 ptekarys

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

having 100 zombies come running during a mission toke all the fun out of it so walkers all the way!!!

#4 Canis

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

The AI on this server are more challenging than most I have played on.  Having the zombies walking seemed like a fair trade off.  Dealing with swarms of running zombies and random patrols popping up to flank you all while trying to deal with missions that have some heavy firepower would tilt the balance beyond challenging.  

• CrDraggin likes this

#5 Lin

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

That's true.

#6 Lin

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:00 PM

vote!

#7 Ursi

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Not to give poor CrDraggin more to do, but you could do a 7D2D thing where they only run at night. Of course, that would mean implementing night. Like one reboot cycle out of five so it changes which part of the real life day is dark. Then most of the time they walk and everything is the same. Then for 4 hours its uber difficult with night time, running zeds, extra temp concerns, etc. Would make those night vision goggles worth keeping.

To answer this poll though, doesn't matter to me.

• Twilight and Canis like this

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:07 AM

I like the idea Ursi!

However, getting closer to out of my technical expertise / research time. If you know of a script then we can happily look into it.

Otherwise, (just spit balling here)  I would have to create separate config files/mpmission files for each version.... I know it can be done, just not 100% sure how to implement. I will look into after things calm down from updates and bug findings. 

For now... walking zombies are back in. 

• Canis likes this

#9 SgtBarrett

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN HAVING A MIX.
SORRY FOR YELLING.  EARS ARE PLUGGED...

#10 Treleifin

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

If we had community bases build into the map, I’d be all for running zombies all the time. Right now though, it’s a bit tricky when we are always doing things at our bases alone. Including building them. Is there even a way to put a section of the map under running zombies, like a static area? Maybe around traders to make it more exciting to visit town and promote teamwork in doing so?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com