Photo

Hello! I be new!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TE5LA

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hello, Moongamers. I met "moongame" in the GameSpy forums discussing the problem with the GameSpy service. He invited me to stop in so I'm taking up his offer. A bit about me:

I started playing BF1942 before it was released. The beta was very laggy, even in singleplayer, but I knew instantly that the game was destined to be a classic. No other game had ventured to give us large-scale battles in first-person mode with an array of vehicles to control. Even though the 3D engines have improved, I still find BF1942 and its mods to be more fun than the newer games. Call me old-fashioned, I guess.

I have also done some mapping for Battlefield as well as some other games like Company of Heroes. I have maps for vanilla Battlefield as well as Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope, and Battlegroup 42. If you have not taken the liberty to download these free mods, you are doing yourself a disservice. I recommend Battlegroup 42 for a more realistic WW2 mod. The files can be downloaded from my forums. I have released a BG42 map that features conquest and co-op modes called "Bloody Chapel". I am currently working on "Winter Standoff", obviously a winter-themed map that pits the Germans against the Russians, both with winter outfits and winterized vehicles. This map also has working snow effect and underground tunnel networks. I am always seeking individuals who like to test new maps in progress and you may contact me via my forums, which I invite all to join. We also have a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server for voice comms.

Thanks again, moongame. This is a really nice forum.

TE5LA

BF'42 REBORN FORUMS
http://bf42reborn.ath.cx

#2 Lin

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, TESLA...I am the "he" who invited you here. :)

You might find a kindred spirit in our Monkey, he's one of our map gurus. We do have BG42 and other mods and maps in our Downloads section that are available for players.

Take a look around...although it might take a while. :D

#3 Twice_Crops

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

Welcome to Moon, TE5LA, glad to have you in here. And good luck to your mods, it looks good.

#4 TE5LA

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:07 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, TESLA...I am the "he" who invited you here. :)

I do humbly apologize if I have mis-gendered you :)

I actually thought about it while posting but I thought "Naw... Probably male."

#5 Livestrong

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:12 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers were glad to have you!

#6 Lin

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

No worries! :D

#7 blancrou

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hey ! Welcome to MoonGamers :D

A great community ;P

#8 Bullet-BS

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Welcome to our little corner of the web Tesla glad to have ya. I'm a guy by the way :rofl:

#9 chubby chaser

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to the forums Tesla. You have quite a treat ahead of you if you havent heard Lin's voice yet. Its the voice of an angel I tell you. Soft sweet with the power of a yellow text goddess. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you ingame soon.

#10 No_Nickname

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

Welcome to the moon :D

#11 mattybeast

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

Hi, and welcome to moongamers

#12 Section8

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

Welcome to the forums TE5LA! You will find many friendly and helpful people here who want nothing more than to hang out and have some fun. Please enjoy your stay.

#13 solo®

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:31 PM

HI !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com