Photo

I'm really sorry...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 amerιcιgerm

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:22 AM

I haven't been playing or doing anything for the DoD. But lately stuff hasn't gone my way. My girlfriend decided to break up with me out of no where after a year, taking most of my money with her. So I have had no money to buy a new ram card which I needed oh so much due to my 1 gb stick becoming faulty... So now I'm running on my old 512 stick, which doesn't do me very good, loading wise. I will try to be at every DoD night if possible in the future.

Sorry again,

Germ

#2 Comet

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:34 AM

Really sorry? For what, not playing like most everyone...don't worry about it.

You should talk to Cram, he has the answer to everyone's problems...

See you when you get back.

#3 Chernenkov

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

My girlfriend decided to break up with me out of no where after a year, taking most of my money with her.

Now I ain't sayin she a gold digger.

#4 Santano

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

I haven't been playing or doing anything for the DoD. But lately stuff hasn't gone my way. My girlfriend decided to break up with me out of no where after a year, taking most of my money with her. So I have had no money to buy a new ram card which I needed oh so much due to my 1 gb stick becoming faulty... So now I'm running on my old 512 stick, which doesn't do me very good, loading wise. I will try to be at every DoD night if possible in the future.

Sorry again,

Germ

512'll run DOD....just use 640x480 and all low, it'll run like a pro.

#5 amerιcιgerm

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

No It runs fine the way i had it, it just lags at the start up and loads a lot slower. I'll most likely be on tonight depending on how long my brothers baseball game takes.

#6 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:25 AM

My girlfriend decided to break up with me out of no where after a year, taking most of my money with her.

Now I ain't sayin she a gold digger.

And I ain't sayin there's a whole other side to this story...

Also, I should probably write you on xfire or PM you germ, but I personally feel that your comments bout Ellen weren't called for...I don't want to get in an argument, but I want people to know that it wasn't out of no where, and she didn't "take" all your money...I don't want you giving her a bad rep. here...

*If an admin feels that this comment should be here, feel free to delete it*

#7 Lin

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:44 AM

There are always two sides to a story, and hurt can make a person lash out...sometimes accurately and sometimes not. It sounds like you spent some money on her...we do that when we care for someone. It shouldn't be tallied up or used as leverage in any way because when you did it, you gave it freely and without strings. If you bought her something that was to be repaid then that of course is different, but if you have broken up don't expect to see the repayment. Write it off to a life lesson.

Please don't let something like this cause a rift between two friends, either. Hurt will fade but friendships can last a long time.

And don't forget...according to Doc_UK, four hours a day of BF1942 will cure everything. :)

What kind of RAM do you have/need? I have some extra...

#8 Limpnoodle

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:49 AM

I'd let Lin give me some RAM.....

#9 amerιcιgerm

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

I don't think you would be able to help me there. PC2700 Laptop RAM. Not very common.

#10 Santano

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

If I remember, he likes 1gb of bigger sticks rammed.

#11 amerιcιgerm

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:05 AM

If I remember, he likes 1gb of bigger sticks rammed.

Can I say, pwned?

#12 Doc_UK

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

Sorry to hear about your heartache buddy :grphug:

#13 Supergirl

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

always 2 sides to the story

#14 Lin

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

We know, Ellen, we just don't want to have it hashed out here. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com