Photo

The Official Renlist Rabble Thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

This thread has been created so rapidfire can hijack it at his leisure to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! about the various decisions and actions management makes.

Lin please sticky.

Thank you and enjoy the upcoming short stories you will read here!
  • gensolo and mattybeast like this

#2 gensolo

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Edited by gensolo, 06 September 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#3 mexican eskimo

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

:bananasex2:

#4 Rapid Fire

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Why?

#5 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

Well you clearly have some beefs with decisions made on this server.
You are part of this community, and if you have an issue with something, that is fine.
But your beefs continually end up hijacking other threads, and a couple have been created in new threads and locked shortly after.
So here is a thread that is all yours, to post anything and everything you need to get off your chest.
And should it be used frequently, hopefully the admins will not lock it and leave it for you to use.
Enjoy!

EDIT: Responded to wrong rapidfire. I stick to what I said though.

#6 Rapid Fire

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

Well you clearly have some beefs with decisions made on this server.
You are part of this community, and if you have an issue with something, that is fine.
But your beefs continually end up hijacking other threads, and a couple have been created in new threads and locked shortly after.
So here is a thread that is all yours, to post anything and everything you need to get off your chest.
And should it be used frequently, hopefully the admins will not lock it and leave it for you to use.
Enjoy!

EDIT: Responded to wrong rapidfire. I stick to what I said though.

Wrong one indeed. Please pay attention before you go off on someone with a similar name.

But I will gladly hijack this thread and turn it into something about unicorns. Or something.

#7 mattybeast

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image
  • Rapid Fire likes this

#8 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:03 AM

Russian,

I post here so Rapidfire enter and derail thread and post what ever is in his mind as he ussually do.

is matter of time, or as he just care for anoying he then will NOT post here.

#9 Renlist

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:23 PM

Russian,

I post here so Rapidfire enter and derail thread and post what ever is in his mind as he ussually do.

Listen, you say I annoy. I've posted posts that you label as annoying and yet brings up 20 post replies and constructively discusses subjects I originated. So be careful that you aren't protecting the milktoast type you are who thinks everything is dandy and life is all sunshine and lollipops.

Got that...Junior?

The forum admin who bans me on some topic/posts assumes I don't like that map. I may not like the ticket countdown or the weak gameplay of 12 yr. olds or whatever and harmlessly vent about it, but how did you jump to the conclusion that I hate that map? I may critique its weaknesses in 2014 vs. 2004. I may sometimes even be astonished at the BF1942 gameplay for a particular map and suggest game changes.

One thing I can't be...a milktoast positive polly. Ya...some here are that. And...you know who you are.

Oh ya, gotta get my say in...Market Garden ticket count at the start could use tweaking. These days, it should start out at 1400 vs. 1400, not the Axis having a 200 ticket count advantage. Time will tell. Only...noone here dares to do anything but be a Positive Polly and act like lemmings running off a cliff, blissfully.

Market Garden is won by the Axis way way too often. FIX IT!

And damnit Allied...mine the bridges!

And stop taking the timer off at map start. Joining at map start and seeing that a moderator or admin has taken off the timer from the get go? Yes...I will bitch about it...here and in the game.

Your damn right I will biatch! Turning off the game ticket counter from the start of a 1400 ticket game is just lame !!!!!!

All I ask is which one of you admins does that so I can call your ass out?

LASTLY...cut me a freaking break and stop defending such lame admin actions by copping out with this reply....
"SOME LIKE IT THAT WAY...MAYBE YOU DON'T"

Great reasoning reply...backed up with nothing. A map that goes on for 2+ hours while the tickets SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY count down. At least let us know which inane admin here does that. Reveal yourself!

#10 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

Russian,

Listen, you say I annoy. I've posted posts that you label as annoying and yet brings up 20 post replies and constructively discusses subjects I originated. So be careful that you aren't protecting the milktoast type you are who thinks everything is dandy and life is all sunshine and lollipops.

Got that...Junior?

The forum admin who bans me on some topic/posts assumes I don't like that map. I may not like the ticket countdown or the weak gameplay of 12 yr. olds or whatever and harmlessly vent about it, but how did you jump to the conclusion that I hate that map? I may critique its weaknesses in 2014 vs. 2004. I may sometimes even be astonished at the BF1942 gameplay for a particular map and suggest game changes.

One thing I can't be...a milktoast positive polly. Ya...some here are that. And...you know who you are.

Oh ya, gotta get my say in...Market Garden ticket count at the start could use tweaking. These days, it should start out at 1400 vs. 1400, not the Axis having a 200 ticket count advantage. Time will tell. Only...noone here dares to do anything but be a Positive Polly and act like lemmings running off a cliff, blissfully.

Market Garden is won by the Axis way way too often. FIX IT!

And damnit Allied...mine the bridges!

And stop taking the timer off at map start. Joining at map start and seeing that a moderator or admin has taken off the timer from the get go? Yes...I will bitch about it...here and in the game.

Your damn right I will biatch! Turning off the game ticket counter from the start of a 1400 ticket game is just lame !!!!!!

All I ask is which one of you admins does that so I can call your ass out?

LASTLY...cut me a freaking break and stop defending such lame admin actions by copping out with this reply....
"SOME LIKE IT THAT WAY...MAYBE YOU DON'T"

Great reasoning reply...backed up with nothing. A map that goes on for 2+ hours while the tickets SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY count down. At least let us know which inane admin here does that. Reveal yourself!

:weird:

#11 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

*bump*

This seems to have been forgotten about.

I'm just going to leave this here...

#12 Moving Target

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:47 PM

I just came in and sat down down with my big bowl of popcorn.
  • VampireMoose likes this

#13 Colonel Tavington

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

#14 Rubulator

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

funny-picture-sandwich-negativity.jpg

• gen_stallonee likes this

#15 Renlist

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

Map Rotation Suggestions. It's just as good there. It all is. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com