Photo

Aberdeen Uncap Mains

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Moving Target

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

Or defend your base....

How about you being the "designated driver base camper protector" who sits at the main base all game long. Never sees any action, but at least our main base isn't as subject to some asshat making it his mission to drive on the edge of the map for 5 minutes to get to a main base and cap it.

So just exactly precisely how would it be a match buster with having Aberdeen's main bases uncappable? I tell ya what tho, it's a match buster having one team own both bases. Unlimited tanks for one team, all flags become easily owned, and then it's 35 dull more minutes of domination by one side until either the tickets run out or the time does. It just doesn't have to be that way.

Not to bring up another map, but with these recent modifications, did Battle of the Bulge ever get modified to have one Allied base uncappable?
If so, Aberdeen is a map in need of a modification. Simple. ALLIED MAIN BASE ON ABERDEEN NOW UNCAPPABLE.

I have sat back and defended before. I've also flown the spawn plane around for the entire time on a few SW maps. Different strokes for different folks.

There isn't a "right" or a "wrong" way to play Aberdeen. I've been on both sides, capping both bases and also being stuck at the middle flag getting blasted by 15 tanks. And at least one time I can think of someone got out of that one flag, capped one main, and within 5 mins we capped out the other team and won.

#22 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

add Stukas and problem solved ;) 

#23 Renlist

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:14 AM

Or defend your base....

How about you being the "designated driver base camper protector" who sits at the main base all game long. Never sees any action, but at least our main base isn't as subject to some asshat making it his mission to drive on the edge of the map for 5 minutes to get to a main base and cap it.

So just exactly precisely how would it be a match buster with having Aberdeen's main bases uncappable? I tell ya what tho, it's a match buster having one team own both bases. Unlimited tanks for one team, all flags become easily owned, and then it's 35 dull more minutes of domination by one side until either the tickets run out or the time does. It just doesn't have to be that way.

Not to bring up another map, but with these recent modifications, did Battle of the Bulge ever get modified to have one Allied base uncappable?
If so, Aberdeen is a map in need of a modification. Simple. ALLIED MAIN BASE ON ABERDEEN NOW UNCAPPABLE.

I have sat back and defended before. I've also flown the spawn plane around for the entire time on a few SW maps. Different strokes for different folks.

There isn't a "right" or a "wrong" way to play Aberdeen. I've been on both sides, capping both bases and also being stuck at the middle flag getting blasted by 15 tanks. And at least one time I can think of someone got out of that one flag, capped one main, and within 5 mins we capped out the other team and won.

Not a valid reply.

Just freaking make the Aberdeen Allied base uncappable and then see how many complain here about not being able to cap it.     Yes?!

I almost guarantee it will keep the interest of those playing going.  Keeping maximum action going.  That's the idea. Right, admins?

In other news...has Battle of the Bulge been modified that keeps one of the two Allied main bases uncappable?

#24 Moving Target

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

Or defend your base....

Not a valid reply.

Just freaking make the Aberdeen Allied base uncappable and then see how many complain here about not being able to cap it. Yes?!
I almost guarantee it will keep the interest of those playing going. Keeping maximum action going. That's the idea. Right, admins?

In other news...has Battle of the Bulge been modified that keeps one of the two Allied main bases uncappable?

So answering your first paragraph isn't a valid reply? Plus touching on other points you made?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com